Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Post pics of you lightbar!!!

Old 05-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of you lightbar!!!

I wanna see pics of EVERYBODY'S light bar. What ever it is, i wanna see it!!! Whether it be a roll bar, arb bumper, tube bumper, westin bull bar, avid off road light bar... etc. you get the idea. POST PICS!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery

my light bar
Old 05-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Cardboard bumper light bar!

Old 05-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #4
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
My defiant light bar with Hella 700ff HID.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
NFab with Hella 500s
Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #6
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
i wish they made a simple nice looking light bar for the 1st gens like they have for the 2nd gens
Old 05-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
i wish they made a simple nice looking light bar for the 1st gens like they have for the 2nd gens
"They" don't... I'm working on one right now though. That's why I started this thread. I wan't to see what other people have so I can be sure that MY lightbar is going to be different. hehe

I'll be posting pics when it's close to being done. I just don't wanna spoil the suprise before it's close to being done...
Old 05-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
i like the look of the defiant short and long tube light bars but 240-260$ seems like to much $ for what it is. but ill probably cave and buy one anyway.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #9

bump?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
TacoMEDIC is on a distinguished road

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Matthew
TacoMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
NFab with Hella 500s
very clean bro! great looking truck!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is gonna fab up a Light bar for the roof of a 2nd Gen this summer...I'd get an nfab bar but i'm gonna get a All Pro Hybrid Tubed bumper soon so i'm gonna save my loot for now
Old 05-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
ill be workin on a bed bar for the first gens in the coming months
Old 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #13
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
not sure how to post pics from a thread but i would love to see a light bar like the ones in this thread for the 1st gens. i would buy one.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-road-bar.html
Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 AM   #14

Bumpity...
Old 05-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #15

No one has pics?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #16
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
N-Fab coated with Line-X.

1st - with 8" IPF 900DDCS Lights

2nd - with 6" IPF 968CSG Lights

Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #17
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
defiant short tube light bar with 4 piaa 540s
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #18

NICE!!! I digg that look. What did you do with your old lights?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #19
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
NICE!!! I digg that look. What did you do with your old lights?
you talkin to me or...???