Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Deleted 3 LED's on halos

Old 05-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Deleted 3 LED's on halos

I got the idea because 1. one of the LED's wouldnt work properly.. 2. it makes the halos pop more now that there isnt too much to look at. i personally like it like this
Old 05-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys, i froze my A$$ off doing this just now haha
Old 05-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
i think it looks better, is that a problem with those lights?
Old 05-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever want to replace those leds, they are style 168 btw.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
definately more tolerable....good jorb
Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by got_titan View Post
i think it looks better, is that a problem with those lights?
For mine.. yes! it flickers alot, so i said screw it and just took em' out.. and at the same time, it looks even better IMO
Old 05-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
looks much better IMHO.........B4 there was way too much going on.
exactly
Old 05-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
If you ever want to replace those leds, they are style 168 btw.
thanks!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
looks much better IMHO.........B4 there was way too much going on.
X2
Old 05-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #12

While we're on the topic of halos.. i found this, my buddy has a charger with red halos... it honestly is imtimidating driving infront of it, but heres a pic of a camaro i could find.. can u imagine a red xrunner/any tacoma with these?
Attached Thumbnails
Deleted 3 LED's on halos-2009camarosscustomheadlightshalosre.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
You can't change the halo colors. Trust me.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #14

Quote:
You can't change the halo colors. Trust me.
I mean like if they made headlights for it.. im just saying it would look awesome on a bright red xrunner imo
Old 05-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I just wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of trying I took the whole headlight apart Friday and just wasted my time.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Yeah, I just wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of trying I took the whole headlight apart Friday and just wasted my time.
Eh wasted time means you didnt learn Sh**.. and you learned that you cant, so now u saved me my time.. lol so i thank you
Old 05-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of these lights but they do look way better without the led lights!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, basically. The halo itself doesn't have a "bulb". If it goes out your SOL. I did however change the bottom strip to red and it looks pretty cool.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Not a fan of these lights but they do look way better without the led lights!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-r...installed.html

Wish i saw these b4 i bought mine..
Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Yeah, basically. The halo itself doesn't have a "bulb". If it goes out your SOL. I did however change the bottom strip to red and it looks pretty cool.
so there's no possible way to replace that halo if it were to blow?