Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Offroad Light Questions

Old 04-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #21
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan of the LED lights, one they dont shake around as much as my Hellas do, they are very white and clear and seem to "wrap" around edges. My hellas are set up to be spot lights so they will reach out and grab more than the LED's which are meant more for broadness. When using them both together they are ridiculously bright. Heres how i have them set up on the bumper.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #22
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Im a fan of the LED lights, one they dont shake around as much as my Hellas do, they are very white and clear and seem to "wrap" around edges. My hellas are set up to be spot lights so they will reach out and grab more than the LED's which are meant more for broadness. When using them both together they are ridiculously bright. Heres how i have them set up on the bumper.

I'm leaning toward hella cuz i want to put them behind my grill. hellas are low profile and i like that they are darker (black magic) and less noticable. I was considering i couple little LEDs tucked away on my light bar somewhere tho, for just that purpose. its just a little lower on the list thanks all for the info