Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Led hood lights!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #22
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
We need to do thing to my truck next week when i get back in town!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
We need to do thing to my truck next week when i get back in town!
"thing"? What thing?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #24
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
"thing"? What thing?
haha i ment We need to do this to my truck next week when i get back from cali you Hack haha! O and your a bump whore haha!

Bump!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpidy bumpity bump ninja!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #27
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
I got 2 strips of 18 for $20
Old 06-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #28

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sold if they are like those! We will hook up next week and do some moding!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #29
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ended up doing some really nice LED lights for right around $30 with all the wire and connectors.

There are 18 led's per strip
Quote:
oops misread i thought it said 30$ per strip
Old 06-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #30
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
oops misread i thought it said 30$ per strip
Cool Cool, thanx for lookin' out tho!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #31

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sold if they are like those! We will hook up next week and do some moding!

Well?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #32
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game. Get 'em from Autozone tho! When you ganna be back Dizzle?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #33
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I need to change my sig pic. I'm sure everyone is getting sick of looking at my dog's ass!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #34

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm game. Get 'em from Autozone tho! When you ganna be back Dizzle?

I will be back around noon monday! We will figure something out!
Old 06-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #36

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Dwreck we should do something next week on this mod!
Old 06-12-2010, 05:46 AM   #37
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dwreck we should do something next week on this mod!
Just waiting on you slacker!
Old 06-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #38
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Bro
Old 06-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #39
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice mod and cheap to.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #40
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh goodness, I thought for sure I was going to see some mid-90s Honda Civic crap on the wiper spray nozzles! haha!