Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Domelight LED's found on Craigslist

Old 06-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Austin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the rough
Austin Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Domelight LED's found on Craigslist

Bought the 48 LED for my 08 Taco domelight. What crap!!!! Cheap cheap cheap stuff. After a few weeks now I'm starting to the the strobe affect and a few of the lights are burnt out.
Does anyone have anything better that offers a large number of LED's for the domelight?
Old 06-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine off of ebay, its was like the 36 led one..or similar. I just ordered some off of oznium.com for my wifes car.

http://www.oznium.com/flexible-5mm-led-dome

get the thin one, the bigger one has a harder time fitting in there