Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

any experience with these?

Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
WRrider450 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
WRrider450's Tacoma Gallery
any experience with these?

Anybody have any experience with these awesome looking lights? What you think? Any input and help would be greatly appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-09...item4cef8d96d5
Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRrider450 View Post
Anybody have any experience with these awesome looking lights? What you think? Any input and help would be greatly appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-09...item4cef8d96d5
look better than mine, i like em. ur just gunna have to hard wire them by spicing them into the light wires already on ur truck
Old 06-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Those are alright. Just get some HIDs for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
look better than mine, i like em. ur just gunna have to hard wire them by spicing them into the light wires already on ur truck
Those do not require wiring. They are plug and play.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I guess "awesome" is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
You can get some HID kind for 5 bucks more
Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i had em (see my avatar) ..... then i threw them away (see my build)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
i had em (see my avatar) ..... then i threw them away (see my build)
They're adjustable. I had the same problem.