LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?

Old 06-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy parts for my PIAA PF613 PF614 Fog lights? These were already mounted on the truck when I bought it.

The previous owner wired them directly to the battery with a rocker switch under the hood to turn them on and off. They are wired so that both the fog lights and hunting lights turn on at the same time.

I wanted to rewire them and put a switch somewhere in the truck. The previous owner told me that they came with a control box but, he did not use it. So does anyone know where I can buy the control box that he is talking about?

Thanks,

Killer
Old 06-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I cant help with the hooking them up but try amazon for the control box for sure.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Help me out with a pic and a bit better description of the lights and I can try to find a harness for you. pf613 pf614 are not PIAA model/part numbers. I understand that may be stamped on the housing but it is not a relevant number that will describe the model of light.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any more information on the lights but, here are a few pictures. I took the numbers off of the back of the housing.

I am kinda like your broke friend from school, I have nothing more than the want!
Attached Thumbnails
Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?-img_1396.jpg   Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?-img_1397.jpg   Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?-img_1398.jpg   Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?-img_1399.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #5
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
May I ask"What the heck are HUNTING LIGHTS" In the state of Montana it is against the Law to use any type of artificial light to Hunt with. FISH and GAME would frown on that big time. Lots of tickets and loss of priviledges