Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Want Yellow foglights - dont want to pay for lamin-x - check this out!

Old 01-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #42
mickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the rough

Name: marc
mickyd9990's Tacoma Gallery
did you clear coat over the yellow??
Old 01-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #43
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyd9990 View Post
did you clear coat over the yellow??
Nope.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #44
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Thread,

So you just take out the fog lights and spray the outside of the lens or do you have to seperate the lens from the housing and sparay the inside like the BHLM???

I'm gonna give this a try tomorrow
Old 04-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #45
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see some yellow hellas
Old 04-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #47
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
I did mine this weekend with a light coat.

They look great
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #48
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just buy yellow fog light bulbs?
Old 04-13-2011, 11:51 PM   #50
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying to find this paint everywhere near me and I keep getting dumb looks when I ask where it is.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:34 AM   #51
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
I've been trying to find this paint everywhere near me and I keep getting dumb looks when I ask where it is.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #52
LouTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Lou Taco
LouTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i just tinted my fogs with this krylon stuff and it was a breeze thanx for the info
Also was wondering if any of you that have used this lens spray and used a yellow bulb like nokya 2500k? just curious if it effect the color of that bulb. Thanx
Old 04-16-2011, 06:15 AM   #53
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Why not just buy yellow fog light bulbs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by outxider View Post
x2
That will only provide the yellow lighting but will not have the fogs have the yellow tint.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #54
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

I had to check with several Michael's stores in the Austin area. Was in Georgetown today and actually found this stuff in Yellow. (Got the last can)

Everybody has tried the orange and just put on 2 or so light coats which still turned out yellow. Since I got the actual yellow do i just need to apply more coats????

Cost me $9.00, was found near the stain glass isle not with the other spray paint. It is the Krylon for "Stained Glass" and is in a white can.

Somebody chime in on this, i want to get this shit done tomorrow.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #56

well i still havnt had time to paint my fog lightss yet. I just look at them and really cant figure out how to take these damn things out. yes i searched!!!! anybody have the directions how to remove these things.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #57
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTaco View Post
i just tinted my fogs with this krylon stuff and it was a breeze thanx for the info
Also was wondering if any of you that have used this lens spray and used a yellow bulb like nokya 2500k? just curious if it effect the color of that bulb. Thanx
I have 3000k hids in mine.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #58
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfranks View Post
well i still havnt had time to paint my fog lightss yet. I just look at them and really cant figure out how to take these damn things out. yes i searched!!!! anybody have the directions how to remove these things.
There is two clips that hold them together. Take a screwdriver and apply some pressure on the clips while pushing the fog light out of the bumper. It Can get frustrating so make sure you have a beer.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #59
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
great idea
Old 05-06-2011, 08:20 AM   #60
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
There is two clips that hold them together. Take a screwdriver and apply some pressure on the clips while pushing the fog light out of the bumper. It Can get frustrating so make sure you have a beer.
I've taken mine out enough times I can get each one out in 10 seconds without tools.