Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ddm help...headlights

Old 06-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ddm help...headlights

ok i just installed my headlight hi/lo ddm hid kit
i could not get the bulb lined up so the deflector is on top....
the way i have it in right now is the deflector is on bottom with the open face of bulb pointing up...
this is not correct is it???
the wire comes out on the top not the bottom as per the slim cubby install
Old 06-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

come on guys bump.....you all cant be eating dinner....
Old 06-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
come on guys bump.....you all cant be eating dinner....
the large opening should be facing up. allows light to reflect off the top of the reflector and down at the road.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
BIG DADDY

so i do have them installed correctly then......
Old 06-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
GEENYUSS is on a distinguished road
GEENYUSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
so i do have them installed correctly then......
i just installed my h4 hi/lo kit from ddm. mine has a little static in the fm radio. do you notice any static on any of your fm channels when your lights are on?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Tdup is on a distinguished road

Name: Trey
Tdup's Tacoma Gallery
yes you installed correctly. what happens when you flip the high beam switch the bulb actually moves up out of the hole in the middle of the shield throwing light further...or at least thats how my ddm kit works
Old 06-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEENYUSS View Post
i just installed my h4 hi/lo kit from ddm. mine has a little static in the fm radio. do you notice any static on any of your fm channels when your lights are on?
check your grounds. Mine didnt put off any static and i am running 3 kits and dont have a problem at all with them all on.