Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

dash lights

Old 06-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
skipper is on a distinguished road
skipper's Tacoma Gallery
dash lights

Is there a way to tie dash lights in with the headlight circuit? So they will go on and off with the headlighs. Please don't ask why or turn the pot or pass the pot.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future03redtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Richard
03redtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are they not already tied in together?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My dash lights stay on all the time, whether the headlights are on or not.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Off the top of my head:

In a 2nd gen the gauge lights are on their own circut in the cabin fuse box. The fuse would be the best place to tap into the circut. By removing the fuse you will break the factory circut then by using an "add a fuse" and tapping into the tails you have a power source that comes on any time the lights are on. On the end of the wire coming off the add a fuse crimp a small male spade connector and plug the connector into the - end where the gauge fuse goes.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Dash lights come on with runners and headlights! Try turning the switch all the way backwards.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #6
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
pictures
Old 06-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
my dash lights turn off when my running lights are off...
Old 06-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I think he means his guages.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I think I know what he means, mine does it too!