Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Luminics bulbs?

Old 06-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
TRDGoatFarmer will become famous soon enoughTRDGoatFarmer will become famous soon enough
TRDGoatFarmer's Tacoma Gallery
Luminics bulbs?

Hey yall!

In my quest to find a good blue light for my fogs.. I came across the luminics blue bulbs.. But are these just only for the head lights?? or do they make them for the fog lights too??

thanks yall!!
Old 06-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
have you been to their site? Pick the bulb type and then your bulb sizes. I have their JDM yellow bulbs in my fogs and love them!

http://www.luminicsbulbs.com/
Old 06-28-2010, 03:37 AM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
I have their JDM yellow bulbs in my fogs and love them!

http://www.luminicsbulbs.com/
Same here.Going on 2yrs..
Old 06-28-2010, 04:44 AM   #4
TRDGoatFarmer will become famous soon enoughTRDGoatFarmer will become famous soon enough
TRDGoatFarmer's Tacoma Gallery
So they do come with bulbs for the fog lights then?? lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:24 AM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGoatFarmer View Post
So they do come with bulbs for the fog lights then?? lol.
Have you checked their site as the members suggested? Luminics sells different sizes.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
richfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to all

Air Force: 49th Fighter Wing
Name: Chris
richfish68's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to richfish68
i have the pure blue in my fogs.. i like them, good color, not excessively blue although not probably not the brightest bulb out there.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #7
yeldell3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
yeldell3's Tacoma Gallery
Luminics Ultra Whites

I finally had a stock headlight go out on me, and I've heard such good stuff about the luminics ultra whites. I was excited to give them a try and to get rid of the stock yellow look. I had them come in earlier today I installed them and didn't really notice an increase in visibility or anything but I did like the cleaner color of the light. As I was looking at them I noticed that on my low beam the cut off on my lights are actually towards the ground and not towards the sky as it should be. I figured I just put them in upside down so I went to rotate them 180 degrees and the tabs on the bulbs won't fit. Any suggestions to what's wrong or how to fix this problem?
Old 12-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #8
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
i had luminics bulbs in another vehicle, i had fogs, low and high beams. i will never buy luminics again, the bulbs only lasted about 8 months in my low beams, the glass on the bulbs melted and formed into a tear drop shape. the fogs lasted about a year, same thing, glass melted.