1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What is this? PIAA...

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by TheGrinch, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Nov 13, 2011 at 2:30 PM
    TheGrinch

TheGrinch [OP] Cheese Head.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    RP, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD DCSB OffRoad on 33's
    6" procomp lift
    So, when i bought my truck from the dealer, everything that u see here was in the truck. Pretty much just want to know what exactly i can use these for and what its actually doing now.

hope these pics show a little of what im talking about. the white power cord is on the battery. there is a cluster fuck of wires wrapped up and zip tied, and there are two more sets of wires that we not connected to anything.
    each on has a white and black wire. The blacks are stripped at the ends, and the white have what you see with a rubber coating sleeve type thing...

any info would help, and mainly want to know if i could buy lights and hook em up to the two sets of wires, preferably to be behind the grill...

if i didnt provide anymore infor that could be helpful let me know and ill see what i can figure out.

IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg

2. Nov 13, 2011 at 3:29 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    It looks like you had a set of PIAA lights mounted on the truck and they were yanked off before it was traded in. I'd disconnect the wire on the battery, there's no reason for that to be pulling power for nothing. That PIAA module is the relay that comes with their lights.

3. Nov 13, 2011 at 7:48 PM
    05sctaco

05sctaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Santa Cruz
    Piaa wire harness with relay. If you want to hook up some after market lightes, that wire harness is great. if you can find where the hell the button it. Pic 2,3,4 are the positive and neg connections to the lights. Whit is positive, and black is negative. you should have another set of wires that run into the cab for the button. They should be thinner than the wires for the lights. Just follow the wrapped wires. Duno if your truck came with fog lights?

Products Discussed in

To Top