1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fog Light Help...

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by armyofsquirrels, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Jul 21, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    armyofsquirrels

armyofsquirrels [OP] Embrace the Suck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 V6 6Spd Tacoma DCSB Offroad in Pyrite Mica
    See Build Page.
    I bought a new 2012 Tacoma last week and am looking to get fog lights, I want to get close to OE but without spending a boat load of money (gotta pay the payments too :D) I started to get a headache reading through all the threads about fog lights so sorry in advance about another one....

I looked on eBay and found Blingmaster, or something like that, but they have a blue LED in them. I also found a set that claim to be LIKE OEM but wanted like $119 for them. I plan on changing out the grill to one of the mesh ones from Homer and installing lights behind that as well. I plan on getting a bull bar with the skid plate but not putting lights on the bar. Still up in the air about lighting in the bed of the truck. But my question is what is a good OE style light? are the ones for $119 Junk? I think my max would be $250. I saw some that were square but I want the OEM look to it for the fog lights. Thanks in advance.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Aug 3, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    armyofsquirrels

armyofsquirrels [OP] Embrace the Suck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 V6 6Spd Tacoma DCSB Offroad in Pyrite Mica
    See Build Page.
    Has no one bought a Tacoma without fog lights and bought a set of "OEM" style lights that haven't turned out to be junk?

or

Maybe my question wasn't worded right... so: Does anyone know where I can find a good set of foglights that are OEM style and aren't cheaply made in China?

I plan on going off roading in my truck and don't want to be out one night and the lights fall apart because of cheap materials.

Products Discussed in

To Top