Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Lighting (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/)
-   -   Rigid Industries - LED Lighting Launches New Line of OE Replacement LED Grilles (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/267879-rigid-industries-led-lighting-launches-new-line-oe-replacement-led-grilles.html)

Chas of MRT 03-12-2013 10:49 AM

Rigid Industries - LED Lighting Launches New Line of OE Replacement LED Grilles

Rigid officially released the new LED grilles today.

2005-2011 Tacoma
http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn....jpg?1362661211

2012-Current
http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn....jpg?1362661027

Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) March 12, 2013:

Since the acquisition of Black Diamond Fabrication (BDF) Rigid Industries has designed a full line of Toyota LED Grille products, along with LED Grilles for the Polaris RZR and the Ford F-150 that incorporate already existing and popular Rigid LED lighting. Each LED Grille by Rigid Industries consists of two parts laser cut out of .304 stainless steel. Each LED Grille also comes with tabs for specific lights depending on the vehicle application and tabs for mounting the LED Grille into the factory grille shell and location. There is zero welding and no wire mesh used in the LED Grilles by Rigid Industries.
"The new line of LED Grilles by Rigid Industries brings a whole new look on high output LED customization for your vehicle" says Jason Christiansen, President and CEO. "The LED Grilles are a perfect addition to any already Rigid Industries equipped vehicle, as well as an easy install for those who aren't."

The LED Grilles by Rigid Industries receive the same Satin Black powder coat treatment as all of the Rigid Industries LED Lighting. The two piece grille is then bolted together with stainless steel button socket head blots and nyloc nuts. All mounting hardware is also included. These LED Grilles also have the standard Rigid Industries limited lifetime warranty. Lights are not included with the LED Grille to give the choice of beam patters and patented optics to the end user.

Rigid Industries current release includes LED Grilles for Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ, Toyota 4-Runner, the Polaris RZR, and the Ford F-150. The Tundra and Tacoma options offer options for multiple years. The FJ and 4-Runner options can be bought as a complete grille or alternatively just the upper portion or lower portion.
The new LED Grilles by Rigid Industries LED Lighting can be used on vehicles for any industry. Rigid Industries is committed to supporting their customers and the industries they work and play in by continuously developing new product lines to meet their needs. For more information on the new LED Grilles by Rigid Industries LED lighting, please visit this page

About Rigid Industries:
Established in 2001, Rigid Industries has become a world leader in the vehicular mounted LED Lighting Industry. Rigid LED Lighting Products can be used for Off-Road LED Lighting, Military LED Lighting, Agricultural LED Lighting as well as Marine LED Lighting. Rigid Industries is committed to supporting their customers and the industries they work in by continuously developing new product lines to meet their needs. Rigid Industries now has design, customer service, sales and manufacturing all headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. For more information please visit http://www.RigidIndustries.com.

Supertramp 03-12-2013 10:57 AM

No first gen option? Who needs LEDs for mall parking lots? ;)

redz80 03-12-2013 11:08 AM

VERY COOL........ but just like there lights WAY over priced.......imo

snowtank 03-12-2013 11:28 AM

I want one! But yep be prepared to pay.

DJSPEC 03-12-2013 02:44 PM

yeah. price point a little to high for me. wish i could afford it!

taco222 03-13-2013 01:00 AM

Just ordered 1 today, price didn't matter since I just got a tax free bonus here in Afghan :D. Now I have to wait 5 months to get home and put it on!:(

Razgriz 03-13-2013 01:02 AM

Their warranty makes the price reasonable from what ive heard.

blake5995 03-13-2013 01:47 AM

HOLY SHIT that is so expensive

Cruzs2013SR5 03-13-2013 02:26 AM

Wow, that is one expensive piece of metal. Wow toooooo much!!

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO 03-13-2013 02:37 AM

Looks cool, but I refuse to be $600 into a grille

Valsmere 03-13-2013 02:52 AM

I love the idea but L hate the price. I think with a little effort it could be done with materials already out there for roughly half the cost. My guess :o

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO 03-13-2013 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valsmere (Post 6581951)
I love the idea but L hate the price. I think with a little effort it could be done with materials already out there for roughly half the cost. My guess :o

Elusive Elements or Black Diamond Fab(I think they're the same guy now) was making this style grille a long time ago, just without the light cut out. A much better way to go IMO. I'm sure he would have no problem adding it, and still be quite a bit cheaper.

Chris24 03-13-2013 07:20 AM

Lightbar not included for that price? Hahaha, NO thanks...cool idea though

SoCaltaco65 03-13-2013 07:35 AM

500 buck Grille + 379 light bar....Yikes!

sandjunkie 03-13-2013 08:02 AM

Rigid Rape

Punkindrublic 03-13-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO (Post 6581955)
Elusive Elements or Black Diamond Fab(I think they're the same guy now) was making this style grille a long time ago, just without the light cut out. A much better way to go IMO. I'm sure he would have no problem adding it, and still be quite a bit cheaper.

Rigid bought out Black Diamond Fab... These were his grills.

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO 03-13-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punkindrublic (Post 6582574)
Rigid bought out Black Diamond Fab... These were his grills.

Ahhhh, I see.... In that case I would create something myself or have Homer come up with something rather than shell out that kind of money to Rigid.

FrisbieTacoma 03-13-2013 08:38 AM

WOW :eek: $500 for that?
I wanted one but good night that is expensive. Maybe if it included the light but it doesn't.

BostonBilly 03-13-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrisbieTacoma (Post 6582646)
WOW :eek: $500 for that?
I wanted one but good night that is expensive. Maybe if it included the light but it doesn't.

X2

Chas of MRT 03-13-2013 01:19 PM

I am sure they will give you a discount if you tell them you are from tacomaworld.