1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

csjumper2003's LED's review!!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by 7six2Fan, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Apr 18, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    7six2Fan

7six2Fan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Sport DC LB
    I just ordered some LED's from csjumper2003. I have a '13 double cab, and I ordered a full interior set in red, vanity lights in bright white, and reverse lights in bright white.

Let me start by saying that he was super fast on shipping. We spoke via PM a few weeks ago and I told him what I wanted. We agreed on a price, and I told him I'd send him a money order ASAP. Well I had some shit come up, so I was like 3 weeks sending him money. No biggie on his end though, he got my cash and shipped super fast! Thanks for that Chris!

I just installed everything tonight, and every light fit like a glove. I guess I expected the red interiors to be brighter, and I was kind of undecided at first, but now that it's dark, I really like them. Derrr they are red, they're not supposed to be that bright. They are perfect! If I need more light, I can flip down a mirror and I have super bright white light flooding into my lap for anything I need to read in detail.

The reverse lights surprised me. They don't flood everything out at all, they almost seem more directionally oriented than the others. I was worried that they would flood my reverse camera out, but they actually did the opposite. My roommate stood in the light, and i could see details on his t-shirt CRYSTAL clear. I am super stoked about these. Obviously I haven't had a long time to try these out in practical situations, but I'm definitely stoked about them!

I will post pics tomorrow!!

+REP for CSJUMPER2003!

Products Discussed in

To Top