1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

yet another fog light question

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Tdup, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM
    Tdup

Tdup [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trey
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    ‘15 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    2”in. leveled, 275/70/17 BFG ATs, Redarc brake controller, Ludwig helper springs, CamLocker tool box.
    Ok, first off I want to apologize for posting another fog question, but I have not found what I'm looking for. I have purchased OEM Toyota fog lights, I have a 08 2.7 AC so I'm not pre-wired, I need to know how to wire TO THE BULBS?? I can figure out how to wire to the switch and the relay I have just never seen the set up right behind the bulbs. Also, I was thinking of putting high-beams in these fogs???...any input/links/pics would be amazing, thanks guys:D

2. Feb 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM
    Reepur

Reepur Well-Known Member

Member:
    Brevard, NC
    Vehicle:
    '10 RC Black 4x4 2.7L
    265/75/16 BFG KM2 's on XD Hoss's 2.5" lift/4xBillies, OME 885's, Firestone Ride-Rites Desert Specialties UCA Volant CAI Grillcraft Grill Kobalt Slim Line Box Weathertech mats and Ventvisors. DTRL mod. 4 Lo -Trac Mod. Int. Wiper Mod. rcbs204 4x4 LEDS URD Short Shifter Plate Front bumper with Smittybilt XRC8000 winch Body Armor rear bumper with swing out tire carrier. ATO Front Skid Ultragauge BHLM
    You can get the bulb connector from Autozone, Advanced Auto , etc. I believe that it is an H10 bulb so get one for that.
    As far as wanting hi beam, not sure of what your wanting . You can adjust the aim of the bulbs higher.

Products Discussed in

To Top