1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Switch installation for fogs

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by rallsp12, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Feb 14, 2010 at 3:21 PM
    rallsp12

rallsp12 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ralls
    Gadsden AL
    Vehicle:
    08 Black Double Cab 4WD
    2 pioneer 10'' subs with 1000 watt ma audio amp behind back seats, pioneer in dash avhp4100 dvd. westin bull bar painted with line-x black, 15 % tint on front windows and 5 % strip on windshield. rear window tinted 5 %. 3 inch toytec spacer in the front and 1 1/2 inch block in the rear
    i am going to get these halo ring fog lights and when i put this switch in does anyone know how to get it to look like this picture
    [​IMG]

see how the switch is smaller than the opening and the other switches.....
    do they make an adapter that this little switch fits in or what? i need some help

last time i tried his for my radio by pass and it didnt work out good at all lol

2. Feb 14, 2010 at 4:31 PM
    tacomathunder

tacomathunder Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    07 4 cyl reg cab
    pop-a-lock on tailgate, tailgate damper by ez down, extang platinum snap tonneau cover, rampage LED light bar, etrailer wiring harness, black led tail lights, tsi clutter catcher center console, griffin itrip ipod player,BHLM,35W DDM Tuning hid's 5000K, Day Time Running Light Mod, New Sony Stereo
    i dont know the answer to your question, but where are you getting your fogs with the halos...cuz i have been looking for them...

3. Jul 9, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    larryde09

larryde09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport, White Double Cab "Yeti"
    Current: DR750S-2CH Dash Cam, USB Fast Charger in stock blank, Hondo Garage phone mount Previous: 2006 Black 2.7L 5-spd SR5 4x4 Access Cab - K&N Cold Air Intake, Modified Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust, Altezza Tail Lights, Pop&Lock Tailgate Lock, Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, PIAA foglights with stock switch, DrawTite Hitch, OBX Shift Knob, Hood Protector, Vent Visors, DIY step bars, DIY Bed Lights, DIY Ground Lights, DIY Tailgate Electrical Box, Aftermarket switches in stock dash blanks, Sony Head Unit, Illuminated 4x4 switch mod
    I think they are from a company named oznium. There are other threads out there regarding the company.

4. Jul 9, 2010 at 5:40 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    you can get switches that fit our factory slots from oznium, they are scion switches but they will fit with just a little bit of trimming. For a switch like you showed to fit you will need a dremmel and to cut a slot out of the blank plastic filler piece that you already have in your dash.
    http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45

Products Discussed in

To Top