DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel 4x4?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i'm thinking they took the pics once they got the kit on but weren't quite finished

you can see the spindles are not gusseted either... not 100% done w/ the install

but that first pic just screams sex, makes me want to go buy a 2nd gen...
Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #22
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
So are his CVs about to explode or am I missing something?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #23
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, but notice how the truck is on jack stands and there is no dirt on the kit

limit straps have not been installed yet, they prob letting the susp droop to check for any binding
Old 07-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #24
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
im not being an ass im being dead serious...it wastes my time running across threads like this and frustrates me that new users dont take the time to famillarize themselves with the site before posting. How long do you think it would take screwing arround to run across MPJ2 and his build? or if you went on youtube you could easily find a supercharged longtravel tearing it up on both trails and in the dunes right here in cali. The point is not to roast newbs asking questions, but rather to curtail needless threads...thats all. Welcome to the world BLAKE

* It would have wasted less of your time if you just didn't post.
* They are not very helpful/informative on youtube. Seems familiar.
* Its not a needless thread, the OP was looking for some pics. Its a truck forum and we all like seeing pics.
* Thats only how some of the world is. You could have changed it by adding value instead of taking away from it.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #25
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Anyways here is my truck man. LT 4x4

Full Droop

Old 07-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #27
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, i'm thinking they took the pics once they got the kit on but weren't quite finished

you can see the spindles are not gusseted either... not 100% done w/ the install

but that first pic just screams sex, makes me want to go buy a 2nd gen...
Just get this http://www.fiberwerx.com/html/toyota...gallery05.html
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #29
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Are those your old park lights hanging out front?
Damn nice truck
They are my blinkers. I just picked up some LED ones but I have to make mounts for them. So those keep the cops from giving me a ticket
Old 07-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
They are my blinkers. I just picked up some LED ones but I have to make mounts for them. So those keep the cops from giving me a ticket
what LED lights you get?

for my turn signals i used some Alpena LED strips, i had no turn signals for a while...surprised i never got a ticket

Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #32
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what LED lights you get?

for my turn signals i used some Alpena LED strips, i had no turn signals for a while...surprised i never got a ticket

Thats a damn good idea. I just picked up some light that are supposed to be on trailers
Old 07-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #33
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Holy shit!!! id put some limiting straps on that badboy those poor cvs and uniball are screaming!!!
that is exactly why Engage has a bend in the LCA to allow 15" of spindle travel while still maintaining healthy cv angles
Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #34
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
that is exactly why Engage has a bend in the LCA to allow 15" of spindle travel while still maintaining healthy cv angles
never noticed that about your truck till you pointed it out..very cool.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
never noticed that about your truck till you pointed it out..very cool.
yea, although i dont have my CVs on yet, the front diff and the wheel hub are also on a level plane during normal ride height, something other LT tacos dont have
Old 07-28-2010, 06:04 AM   #37
beachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion Journeyman, 325FS, 2d AMU
Name: andrew
beachbumberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
No seriously...use the search function.

^Yes that an LT 4x4. Yes those are 35's he's running.

He's Freeze on these boards and the big cheese on the
this is almost exactly how i want my truck
Old 07-28-2010, 06:12 AM   #38
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Anyways here is my truck man. LT 4x4

Full Droop

Next time I am in AZ, I am stealing borrrowing your truck
Old 07-28-2010, 06:14 AM   #39
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
mjp2's is LT 4x4: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...p2s-build.html if you can ignore the nonsense in the build thread
Old 07-28-2010, 06:16 AM   #40
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
mjp2's is LT 4x4: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...p2s-build.html if you can ignore the nonsense in the build thread
Oh here we go................Isn't his head big enough? And I am sure the OP wants to see functioning LT trucks..........