DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel 4x4?

Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
blakelundy is on a distinguished road
blakelundy's Tacoma Gallery
Long Travel 4x4?

anyone have any pics of long travel 4x4s?
if so id love to see them!
Thanks
Old 07-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
its called the search feature...
Old 07-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to see to
Old 07-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cone....quit being a bad influence...encourage looking before asking....
Old 07-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
its called the search feature...
dont listen to this bullshit ^^^^^

OP:Welcome to TW

Long travel 4x4s are rare so the search button wont get you too far. Here is blackhawke88's build with plenty of pics.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...to-thread.html
Old 07-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cone....quit being a bad influence...encourage looking before asking....

Have you tried to use it to help him? No because it won't turn up anything. I tried before I told you that you were helpful. You know what is a bad influence.....its posters like you that feel you need to make such comments instead of helping. But hey thank you for playing.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Have you tried to use it to help him? No because it won't turn up anything. I tried before I told you that you were helpful. You know what is a bad influence.....its posters like you that feel you need to make such comments instead of helping. But hey thank you for playing.

x1000

TW is a place for people to find info. Most of us dont mind helping people. Most of us arent assholes either.

All tacoma owners are welcome here but getting flamed as soon as they walk through the door will shun new members.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
your not gonna find many, if any LT 4x4 trucks here on TW

4x4 LT is gonna look exactly the same as the 2WD trucks except for the axles

camburg, total chaos, and all pro are the only 4x4 LT kits avail for 2005+ tacoma's

engage is working on their axles for their kit, they will have a functional 4WD kit soon

here are some 4WD LT builds over on TTORA

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148182

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145162
Old 07-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I believe amaes (sp) has one try searching his name. He might have some pics up
Old 07-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
I believe amaes (sp) has one try searching his name. He might have some pics up
yeah, he's 4WD LT but a 1st gen

i think the OP is looking for 2nd gen trucks
Old 07-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
woops my bad
Old 07-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #14

im not being an ass im being dead serious...it wastes my time running across threads like this and frustrates me that new users dont take the time to famillarize themselves with the site before posting. How long do you think it would take screwing arround to run across MPJ2 and his build? or if you went on youtube you could easily find a supercharged longtravel tearing it up on both trails and in the dunes right here in cali. The point is not to roast newbs asking questions, but rather to curtail needless threads...thats all. Welcome to the world BLAKE
Old 07-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #15

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im not being an ass im being dead serious...it wastes my time running across threads like this and frustrates me that new users dont take the time to famillarize themselves with the site before posting. How long do you think it would take screwing arround to run across MPJ2 and his build? or if you went on youtube you could easily find a supercharged longtravel tearing it up on both trails and in the dunes right here in cali. The point is not to roast newbs asking questions, but rather to curtail needless threads...thats all. Welcome to the world BLAKE
Its not wasting your time, just dont read it. I dont mind helping people. It wasnt much harder to show him blackhawkes build and be helpful. It would have taken less time to flame him but id rather be helpful and just show him the info he was looking for to save him time. Now if this was another "will 265/75 16s fit without a lift" thread then flame away. LOL
Old 07-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #16
blakelundy is on a distinguished road
blakelundy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey my bad for posting something like this. I didnt realize it was such a deal, but ill try and delete this if i can find out how lol. But thanks! Im not only new to this site, but as tacomas in general..i was just intrested in looking at some awesome trucks that all...
Old 07-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #17

i'm feeling generous today...

total chaos 3.5" 4WD long travel kit, cycles 13" travel w/ 4WD

http://www.chaosfab.com/86000.html

Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #18

no big deal...the other guys are right...im being uptight
Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakelundy View Post
Hey my bad for posting something like this. I didnt realize it was such a deal, but ill try and delete this if i can find out how lol. But thanks! Im not only new to this site, but as tacomas in general..i was just intrested in looking at some awesome trucks that all...
dude, it's not a big deal. ignore the people that are getting crazy, they are just bored or something...

welcome to the site and to tacoma's
Old 07-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #20

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm feeling generous today...

total chaos 3.5" 4WD long travel kit, cycles 13" travel w/ 4WD

http://www.chaosfab.com/86000.html

Holy shit!!! id put some limiting straps on that badboy those poor cvs and uniball are screaming!!!