DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

New long travel tw section!!!

Old 08-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
New long travel tw section!!!

us LT guys are officially cool now, we got out own section

...we're also broke too

Old 08-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I asked last night and we got it!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
us LT guys are officially cool now, we got out own section

...we're also broke too

haha
Attached Thumbnails
New long travel tw section!!!-482_omg-yes-lil-wayne.gif  
Old 08-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
What is this long travel you speak off?? Seriously, I hear everyone talking about it but got no clue what it is!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Its something the poor buy I guess
Old 08-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
What is this long travel you speak off?? Seriously, I hear everyone talking about it but got no clue what it is!
longer suspension travel. Go do some drooling on trophy trucks and see how much travel they have and you'll understand the benefits to having more travel.

More suspenion travel allows for the suspenstion to more effectively absorb bumps and impacts. It also allows more flex so has a benefit on the slow side to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnSaziUkByU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxb1dJSTg
Old 08-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Homos!
Old 08-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
longer suspension travel. Go do some drooling on trophy trucks and see how much travel they have and you'll understand the benefits to having more travel.

More suspenion travel allows for the suspenstion to more effectively absorb bumps and impacts. It also allows more flex so has a benefit on the slow side to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnSaziUkByU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxb1dJSTg
Holy shit that looks like so so much fun!! Great post

Guys without long travel shouldn't be allowed in here (including myself) because its to heart breaking

Old 08-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time
Old 08-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #11
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Bout time
x2 congrats
Old 08-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Holy shit that looks like so so much fun!! Great post

Guys without long travel shouldn't be allowed in here (including myself) because its to heart breaking

Thanks and I feel the sameway when I come in here.

<<<This guy is jealous
Old 08-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want a ride along in one of those... would be a great experiance
sorry not from james either id be willing to pay to live!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal!

Update I ordered a set of double sheer tower gussets fro my tacoma. Solomotorsports made them for me should be at my house some time this next week then going to have a shop weld them on for me. This Saturday going to Sand lake! Post some pics when I get back!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
For you 1st Gen guys: I'm going to be making gussets for a bunch of different things. Lca mounts, motor mounts, Boxing in the frame, maybe something for the alignment tabs. when i make all of my stuff I'm going to make templates for everything so i can make more for everyone and they will be cheap cuz we are all broke because our rigs.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
For you 1st Gen guys: I'm going to be making gussets for a bunch of different things. Lca mounts, motor mounts, Boxing in the frame, maybe something for the alignment tabs. when i make all of my stuff I'm going to make templates for everything so i can make more for everyone and they will be cheap cuz we are all broke because our rigs.

Okay sounds good
Old 08-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #17

Quote:

Is the quality going to be good?

BTW were you trying to sell your tacoma not too long ago?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Is the quality going to be good?

BTW were you trying to sell your tacoma not too long ago?
I'll have them cnc cut most likely. or I can just send the templates to you all once I make them

I bought it 2 months ago. I got it of the Petal brothers on TTORA
Old 08-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #19

Quote:
I'll have them cnc cut most likely. or I can just send the templates to you all once I make them

Oh that is what I thought. I saw that tacoma on sale on TTORA. How you liking the tacoma thus far?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #20
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have access to a plasma cutter. If you make a CNC code for it I could probably run a few to see how they turn out, but you gotta make the code