DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

***limit straps****

Old 08-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
U guys might be right... Been debating on that first... I wanna get glass first and paint it... Cuz I know coming down to the stretch I'll run outta money and fuck around and have white fenders lol

Old 08-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #25
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Well they come in all sizes. The main factor is the distance from the mounting location on both points because if you mount it lower you can use a shorter one or if you mount it higher or farther up the frame then you will have to use a longer one. you just have to figure out where you are going to mount them and start measuring. there really is no set size you need.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Here there is some sizes they come in. there is also other brands too

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...trap-p-47.html
Old 08-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #27
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Well they come in all sizes. The main factor is the distance from the mounting location on both points because if you mount it lower you can use a shorter one or if you mount it higher or farther up the frame then you will have to use a longer one. you just have to figure out where you are going to mount them and start measuring. there really is no set size you need.
Well with a direct bolt on set of arms... Isn't the a measured size..?? So if I'm getting it right it's from the frame to the arm Correct??
Old 08-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #28
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well with a direct bolt on set of arms... Isn't the a measured size..?? So if I'm getting it right it's from the frame to the arm Correct??
frame to arm at a hair off max droop
Old 08-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #29
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
frame to arm at a hair off max droop
Now I'm assuming when and after I get longer shocks I'm gonna have to readjust the limit straps..?? Or will the same mounts work..?? Just longer straps??
Old 08-19-2010, 06:39 AM   #30
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
same mounts, longer straps
Old 08-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #31
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
U guys might be right... Been debating on that first... I wanna get glass first and paint it... Cuz I know coming down to the stretch I'll run outta money and fuck around and have white fenders lol
I see nothing wrong with my white fenders.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #33
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
same mounts, longer straps
right on thanks bro... well im gonna be starting the transformation soon... I HOPE... what i would like to start on is the Gears then Glass (paint too) what ya think.... ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I see nothing wrong with my white fenders.
haha.... granted it looks great on a WHite truck ahah... i look like every other half ass bro in Palmdale haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Or those high speed jackstands...
LOL
Old 08-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #34
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
save your money, let whoever is going to do the kit take care of it and don't use the stock arms. And get ready to brake things around your new lt kit. Ask anyone that has long travel and they will tell you. Member what i told you.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #35
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
save your money, let whoever is going to do the kit take care of it and don't use the stock arms. And get ready to brake things around your new lt kit. Ask anyone that has long travel and they will tell you. Member what i told you.
good looking and yea i remember... haha.... the reason why i more inclined to do is cuz of the stock arms... and since im getting UCA i might as well get the lowers as well the front will sit almost as wide as i have now too.... but i have been saving and when im fully content the transformation will take place.... and steve i cant fuckin stop laughing at your sig pic... haha....