DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #34221
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Dang this thing looks super sweet
Thanks man!

I can't wait to get this thing running
Old 04-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #34222
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Clip Sold to 03aztaco (adam)
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #34223
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm in Redding with leaking valve cover gaskets. Hopefully they can get fixed today. This game sucks
Old 04-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #34224
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
So I'm in Redding with leaking valve cover gaskets. Hopefully they can get fixed today. This game sucks
You're in CA already? When are you heading down to the central coast?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #34225
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
You're in CA already? When are you heading down to the central coast?
As soon as this is fixed.
I'm heading down to Murrieta first, and getting work done on my truck. Then I'll be wandering around and checking out all the cool places.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #34226
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice!

Anyone who's caged their first gen and gone to 4-5 point harnesses have their stock seatbelts they'd be willing to sell?
Old 04-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #34227
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice!

Anyone who's caged their first gen and gone to 4-5 point harnesses have their stock seatbelts they'd be willing to sell?
Would you take second gen seat belts? i have a full set from a Second Gen DC.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #34228
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice!

I got some out of a 4runner from the junk yard that look almost new, tan color. Pm me
Old 04-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #34229
triple6 will become famous soon enough

Name: oli
triple6's Tacoma Gallery
here are some crappy pics from the DMZ meet I only got a couple I had to delete some cus my hand showed up in the pics from trying to block the sun haha
Old 04-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #34230

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Would you take second gen seat belts? i have a full set from a Second Gen DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by losers101 View Post
I got some out of a 4runner from the junk yard that look almost new, tan color. Pm me
Not sure if they'd fit on a 99 taco?
Old 04-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #34231
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Any one know what bedsides that first gen dc in the second pic has?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #34232
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
Glassworks. That truck used to be all green. Owner had it painted white. Came out real clean.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #34233
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
Glassworks. That truck used to be all green. Owner had it painted white. Came out real clean.
Do you know what size they are? I like the way they look and I'm in need of some bedsides
Old 04-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #34234
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you know what size they are? I like the way they look and I'm in need of some bedsides
Those look like the 4". They have a mold for 6" also but it is not listed on their website. The 4" work good with a stock rear end and the 6 is perfect for a tundra rear end.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #34236

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Those look like the 4". They have a mold for 6" also but it is not listed on their website. The 4" work good with a stock rear end and the 6 is perfect for a tundra rear end.
awesome thank you
Old 04-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #34237
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm gonna be call glassworks and ordering up my bedsides any day....going 4" gonna be a while before I get a tundee or 9" rear.....6" would be too much for stock and spacers.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #34238

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I'm gonna be call glassworks and ordering up my bedsides any day....going 4" gonna be a while before I get a tundee or 9" rear.....6" would be too much for stock and spacers.
see if they can give us a discount if we order at the same time
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #34239

also, does anyone have pics of there air bumps mounted on a first gen with a camburg kit?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #34240
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Here's my 6" Glassworks with 4" backspace and 1.5" Spacer on 33s.

I agree it doesn't quite look filled but if you plan on doing a wider axle ever, you will save a lot of time and some money just going wider the first time. Just my 2 cents

Products Discussed in this Thread