DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #34221
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Any one know what bedsides that first gen dc in the second pic has?
Old 04-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #34222
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
Glassworks. That truck used to be all green. Owner had it painted white. Came out real clean.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #34223
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
Glassworks. That truck used to be all green. Owner had it painted white. Came out real clean.
Do you know what size they are? I like the way they look and I'm in need of some bedsides
Old 04-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #34224
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you know what size they are? I like the way they look and I'm in need of some bedsides
Those look like the 4". They have a mold for 6" also but it is not listed on their website. The 4" work good with a stock rear end and the 6 is perfect for a tundra rear end.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #34226

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Those look like the 4". They have a mold for 6" also but it is not listed on their website. The 4" work good with a stock rear end and the 6 is perfect for a tundra rear end.
awesome thank you
Old 04-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #34227
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm gonna be call glassworks and ordering up my bedsides any day....going 4" gonna be a while before I get a tundee or 9" rear.....6" would be too much for stock and spacers.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #34228

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I'm gonna be call glassworks and ordering up my bedsides any day....going 4" gonna be a while before I get a tundee or 9" rear.....6" would be too much for stock and spacers.
see if they can give us a discount if we order at the same time
Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #34229

also, does anyone have pics of there air bumps mounted on a first gen with a camburg kit?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #34230
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Here's my 6" Glassworks with 4" backspace and 1.5" Spacer on 33s.

I agree it doesn't quite look filled but if you plan on doing a wider axle ever, you will save a lot of time and some money just going wider the first time. Just my 2 cents
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #34231

Quote:

do you have the tundra axle? or was this before that?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #34232
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also, does anyone have pics of there air bumps mounted on a first gen with a camburg kit?
I think jd dose cr250jumper i think
Old 04-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #34233

Quote:
do you have the tundra axle? or was this before that?
Yeah that was before I put the Tundra axle in. Here it is now.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #34234

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03aztaco View Post
I think jd dose cr250jumper i think
oh yea good call ill go scope his thread
Old 04-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #34235
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I agree it doesn't quite look filled but if you plan on doing a wider axle ever, you will save a lot of time and some money just going wider the first time. Just my 2 cents
Hmmm....I only plan on it way way down road.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #34236
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
<==== Yup, one pic right there
Old 04-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #34237
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
62s on a 1st gen I'm working on.
Attached Thumbnails
Long Travel BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1366682408533.jpg   Long Travel BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1366682420698.jpg   Long Travel BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1366682442904.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #34238
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
where is the cheapest place to find a 3 way tire strap of good quality? i looked at poly perf. and theirs is $65, are there any other places for cheaper?
Old 04-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #34239
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
where is the cheapest place to find a 3 way tire strap of good quality? i looked at poly perf. and theirs is $65, are there any other places for cheaper?
I think they are all around the same price, between $60-$80. I've been looking for awhile now.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #34240
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
does SDHQ offer a TW discount? i think they have their own brand of them as well

Products Discussed in this Thread