DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #37721
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Ordering last price to the puzzle, spring perches....I'm at work, leaf packs are at home...is the 50t and f67 packs 2 1/2" wide or 2 1/4" wide I though it was 2 1/2" guy at poly said 2 1/4"...... Any fast help is appreciated. Otherwise when I get home I can answer myself.

Edit* 2 1/2"
Old 08-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #37722
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nice i like it.

my rack might be too short though too looks like. mine is 42'' long.
they call them the 1100s, which is just over 43'' as a nominal dimension, but i'll get an actual measurement for you, just in case they did a little rounding. don't get the 800s though. they're more what you'd use fro an atv/utv. maybe samuri.....
Old 08-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #37723
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
they call them the 1100s, which is just over 43'' as a nominal dimension, but i'll get an actual measurement for you, just in case they did a little rounding. don't get the 800s though. they're more what you'd use fro an atv/utv. maybe samuri.....
Gotcha. I have a little wiggle room since the back tub is 1.5''

it'll either be these or solar panels.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #37724
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ooh, that's a tough one. may have to put these on the sides of your bedrack so you don't have ditch the panels.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #37726
Banned
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
strap them to the bottom of your bed rack
Old 08-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #37727

Monte, they measure 43'' x 12'' x 2.5''
Old 08-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #37729
Busted Knuckles Fabrication
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CPT, US Army Military Police
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody here upgrade their power steering pump? Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Would also be interested in upgrading the rack if a bolt in application exists.

I burned out my OEM pump and just burned out the pump that I replaced it with. It has a lifetime warranty through NAPA but I don't want to keep replacing pumps once a year.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #37731
Busted Knuckles Fabrication
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CPT, US Army Military Police
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
My 33's are murdering pumps, I'm sure when I move to 35's it will be the same if not worse.

My rack has play in it, might be contributing to it. I have a replacement rack on hand, I just need to get around to putting it in. Might just pay a shop to deal with that one; I could do it but it's not going to be pleasant and if I break a high pressure line I know I'm up the creek without a paddle.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #37732
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
I, For one, Fapped

http://youtu.be/jpORZdXRGig
Old 08-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #37734
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
My 33's are murdering pumps, I'm sure when I move to 35's it will be the same if not worse.

My rack has play in it, might be contributing to it. I have a replacement rack on hand, I just need to get around to putting it in. Might just pay a shop to deal with that one; I could do it but it's not going to be pleasant and if I break a high pressure line I know I'm up the creek without a paddle.

someone needs to come up with a nice beefy option for us. Im starting to look around since bumped up to 35's and heard about how brains ps pump shit out on him.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #37735
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Long Travel BS Thread

I know with 37"s I will be killing racks all the time so I plan on either building a slider for mine or jumping up to a big boy TT rack but that's big $$$$
Old 08-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #37736
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
New Wheels

Old 08-30-2013, 11:39 PM   #37737
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Had a 2nd gen Tacoma behind me on elfin Forrest tonight around 5:00. White, long travel, front and rear glass, looked like a clean truck. Has to be someone on here.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:41 AM   #37738
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Had a 2nd gen Tacoma behind me on elfin Forrest tonight around 5:00. White, long travel, front and rear glass, looked like a clean truck. Has to be someone on here.
rons?
Old 08-31-2013, 12:44 AM   #37739
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
It was me, awesome truck man! I had no idea that was you..It was leaning like a boat on that curvy road with that link setup. I event sent a pic to my roomie and hes like ahh I saw that thing on DR a couple weeks ago
Old 08-31-2013, 12:47 AM   #37740
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
figured it was your truck lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread