DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #37722
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
jeez... you're boring

go bump your head on your roof with your new high back PRPs lol
Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #37723
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
jeez... you're boring

go bump your head on your roof with your new high back PRPs lol
Taking em back tomorrow, seller failed to tell me they were not standard size
Old 08-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #37724
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
They wides???? If so, how wide??
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #37725
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i wanted to do my shackles like this back when i had my old truck

That's the starlight black or something like that. We have that color powdercoat too.

This one is called American sparkle. Its just red and blue colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I bet the red will look better then the blue..either way. Slick paint job
Prismatic Powders has some pretty awesome powdercoat colors and it can be ordered by the lbs so its nice for doing custom colors.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #37726
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
They wides???? If so, how wide??
No they are 2" shallower, like front to back measurement
Old 08-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #37727
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #37728
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Bummer.
That truck done yet?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #37729

Anyone running the goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars? I'm strongly considering running them.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #37730
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Anyone running the goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars? I'm strongly considering running them.
X2 me too
Old 08-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #37731
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them and love them, grip good in everything, even glamis . Their sidewall is not a race tire sidewall though, but no worse then any dot tire
Old 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #37732

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
I have them and love them, grip good in everything, even glamis . Their sidewall is not a race tire sidewall though, but no worse then any dot tire
That's what I've heard, I want a DOT tire and something lighter because I'm running 37"s. shit if I go from the grabber to the wrangler ill drop 15lbs a tire!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #37733
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's what I've heard, I want a DOT tire and something lighter because I'm running 37"s. shit if I go from the grabber to the wrangler ill drop 15lbs a tire!
Yeah grabbers are stupid , I'd go with the mtrs !
Old 08-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #37734

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Yeah grabbers are stupid , I'd go with the mtrs !
I can't even express how horrible these grabbers are. I had heard people talk about them but wow
Old 08-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #37735
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't even express how horrible these grabbers are. I had heard people talk about them but wow
They do pretty poorly in sand, I have seen it first hand.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #37736
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Hankooks FTW
Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #37737

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Everyone is running them because race trucks run them, but they are only running them because they get them for free
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #37739
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I was putting around pismo no problem with my grooved Toyo Open Country MTs

Old 08-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #37740
Easy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud of
Easy rider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I almost went that route for the weight savings but couldnt pass up a deal of maxxis bighorns 35 x 17s for 205 bucks new and only 3lbs heavier than the kevlars.

Products Discussed in this Thread