DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #37721
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I love how my kit is Grey. But my arms have taken a lot of bush whacking and are starting to get rust spots. Gonna take it off in a few weeks and repowdercoat it.
or just touch it up with gray spray paint

My kit changes color each time I strip my suspension off because I repaint it with whatever Spray cans I have in the garage haha
Old 08-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #37723
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
yup, bought two gallons for $60 each and thinned it down 50% for the spray gun, ended up with 4 gallons for the whole truck. No sanding, no masking, no priming, just an alcohol bath and it's good to go.
Huh, giving me something to think about before I sell. What Thinner are you using? MEK, xylene, mineral spirits, acetone
Old 08-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #37724
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Huh, giving me something to think about before I sell. What Thinner are you using? MEK, xylene, mineral spirits, acetone
Plasti dipped advised me:
Quote:
You will want to use naphtha or toluene paint thinner or the Plasti Dip Thinner.
I used Industrial Maintenance Coating Thinner at Homedepot:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Klean-Str...7#.Uh58XtKcdW0
Old 08-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #37725
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Thanks Aaron
Old 08-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #37726
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty and sparkly
Attached Thumbnails
Long Travel BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1377733386404.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #37727
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ i'd rock a kit that color
Old 08-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #37728
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
On that note anyone have a spray paint that they used that's a close match for the burg color gray? Mine is in need of touching up too.
I've been keeping my eyes out. Haven't found anything even close
Old 08-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #37729
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
^^^ i'd rock a kit that color
It's for my personal tundra. Gonna do blue coils to.go with once I decide on a blue. For now.its red coils that I already have at thw shop. LOL
Old 08-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #37730
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
The colors show much better in person
Attached Thumbnails
Long Travel BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1377737215424.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #37731
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i wanted to do my shackles like this back when i had my old truck

Old 08-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #37732
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #37734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
jeez... you're boring

go bump your head on your roof with your new high back PRPs lol
Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #37735
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
jeez... you're boring

go bump your head on your roof with your new high back PRPs lol
Taking em back tomorrow, seller failed to tell me they were not standard size
Old 08-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #37736
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
They wides???? If so, how wide??
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #37737
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's the starlight black or something like that. We have that color powdercoat too.

This one is called American sparkle. Its just red and blue colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I bet the red will look better then the blue..either way. Slick paint job
Prismatic Powders has some pretty awesome powdercoat colors and it can be ordered by the lbs so its nice for doing custom colors.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #37738

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
They wides???? If so, how wide??
No they are 2" shallower, like front to back measurement
Old 08-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #37739
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #37740
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Bummer.
That truck done yet?

Products Discussed in this Thread