DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #38741
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
what do you guys use to lube your uniballs?

this question makes me laugh because I am immature.

Anyway, I've read dry teflon lube but can anyone recommend a specific product?
i just use some i found at a bike shop. i think is FINISHLINE
Old 09-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #38742
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Chain saver shit I use on my dirt bike, it has worked the best so far for me. Forget the brand, but I'll post up when it comes to mind.

Thats right, its DuPont. They make several different ones that are application specific. Just make sure your balls are nice and clean before spraying them, no grease!
Old 09-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #38743
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
i just use some i found at a bike shop. i think is FINISHLINE
This is what I use
Old 09-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #38744
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its cheaper than tri-flow and my uppers dont squeal
Old 09-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #38745
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
Should be M14x1.5
lost my nut and couldnt find one that fit. Went to autozone, pep boys, homedepot, lowes, and even OSH didnt have it.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #38746
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
Should be M14x1.5
Yeo that's it. Just went and bought a nylock in that's size from a local fastener store
Old 09-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #38747
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i use tri-flo.
That's what I use, got from wheelers
Old 09-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #38748
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a bitch....

Old 09-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #38749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Son of a bitch....

Drive up to Santa Barbara I'll fix It for you
Old 09-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #38750
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
Drive up to Santa Barbara I'll fix It for you
Already plugged
Old 09-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #38751
dirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud ofdirt designs has much to be proud of

Name: Steve
dirt designs's Tacoma Gallery
We just got finished with an offroad work tacoma. Came out looking pretty awesome. The cab is actually patched together from two smashed cabs. Core support and frontend from a third taco.

Looks like something you see on safari in africa

The work end of the truck

Room in front of the shocks will fit his toolbox

Aluminum guards around the shocks to protect them and to stop any small tools/parts from falling into the holes in the bed

Expanded metal installed to protect the back of the cab when the toolbox is out, and on the roof to strap down gear above the cab.

Satin paint job and body lines came out REALLY well!!

Every work truck should have LT and bypasses

Old 09-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #38752
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
That's funny, cool, weird, and downright useful all at the same time.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #38753
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Son of a bitch....

Nice things.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #38754

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Nice things.
Grabbers are not nice things
Old 09-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #38755
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
if that's true then that's a crying shame...
That's just what I was told. I'm also told the kid has an instagram showing pics but I don't have instagram so I wouldn't have a clue how to find it!

From all the stories I've heard about the new owner's dad I'm sure its been fixed by now
Old 09-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #38756

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
That's just what I was told. I'm also told the kid has an instagram showing pics but I don't have instagram so I wouldn't have a clue how to find it!

From all the stories I've heard about the new owner's dad I'm sure its been fixed by now
whats the kids name? i wanna see the truck. fucking shame.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #38758
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt designs View Post

love this thing!
Old 09-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #38759
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Negative truck is not rolled. Just broken third member. Instagram Anthony_West
Do you happen to have a direct link to his page? All I can find is some guy who races bikes with that Instagram name
Old 09-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #38760
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread