DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #38901
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
That's just what I was told. I'm also told the kid has an instagram showing pics but I don't have instagram so I wouldn't have a clue how to find it!

From all the stories I've heard about the new owner's dad I'm sure its been fixed by now
whats the kids name? i wanna see the truck. fucking shame.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #38903
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt designs View Post

love this thing!
Old 09-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #38904
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Negative truck is not rolled. Just broken third member. Instagram Anthony_West
Do you happen to have a direct link to his page? All I can find is some guy who races bikes with that Instagram name
Old 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #38905
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #38908
Trusso24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Satin paint job and body lines came out REALLY well!!

Every work truck should have LT and bypasses

[/QUOTE]

I'm saving this picture just as a reference for how fucking awesome this is
Old 09-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #38909
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4089165327.html
Old 09-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #38910
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Any idea what LT kit it has?
Old 09-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #38913
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Engage front glass and kit.
That's what I thought but no wonder he didn't list as being engage lol
Old 09-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #38914
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Something's fishy. Why does it have a new motor and tranny?
Old 09-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #38916
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's Chris's old truck I put lots of hours in that Mo. He traded it for his first gen due to the fact he wreaked the shit outta it and the tranny was on its way out. IDK about a new engine but the guy was a bro and I would touch that thing with a 10' pole. He bolted on that engage kit and 37s lol
Old 09-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #38917
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
That's Chris's old truck I put lots of hours in that Mo. He traded it for his first gen due to the fact he wreaked the shit outta it and the tranny was on its way out. IDK about a new engine but the guy was a bro and I would touch that thing with a 10' pole. He bolted on that engage kit and 37s lol
Feels sorry for whoever buys that.

Bailout!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #38918
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
That dude is so sketchy. He came on here trying to sell shocks it something and got instantly banned haha
Old 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #38919
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post

from what i heard, that truck was a piece of shit when that guy got it. he dropped some coin and got the engage kit. hes actually the owner of offroadshocks.com. theres nothing really wrong with it, stock rear and yes, engage front. cool guy, bought my kings from him. theres nothing about a new engine in the ad, just new trans and kit. he races a pretty bad ass f250.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:15 AM   #38920

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
from what i heard, that truck was a piece of shit when that guy got it. he dropped some coin and got the engage kit. hes actually the owner of offroadshocks.com. theres nothing really wrong with it, stock rear and yes, engage front. cool guy, bought my kings from him. theres nothing about a new engine in the ad, just new trans and kit. he races a pretty bad ass f250.
Um the add says "V6 4.0 (brand new)"

Products Discussed in this Thread