DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #39042
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Anybody in here wanna do a 4x4 swap? I have a tranny, wiring harness and ecu for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ness-sale.html
$770 for the engine, not bad lol
Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 AM   #39043
sirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sirhk100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Wonder if the BLM will cancel the powder puff face this weekend ?
Looks like it might be canceled/postponed as of right now...

http://www.moreracing.net/transmit/r...wn-is-over#384
Old 10-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #39044
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Boo
Old 10-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #39045
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Lol theyre not even sure, the second guy got pissed at the first guy
Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #39046
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
It's better that they call it earlier than later. People that have to travel (fly) have to have time to cancel their flight/hotel and such. People would be more pissed if they were told the day before that it isn't going to happen.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #39047
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Will airplanes fly w a gov shut down? No ATC?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #39048
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
There are jobs such as ATC and the airport security that are still working even through the shutdown.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #39049
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
looking to get rid of these and go local
2.5 x 16" triple bypass
Long Travel BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1380647476.434221.jpg
Long Travel BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1380647487.266938.jpg
just need a recharge
Old 10-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #39050
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie View Post
2.5 x 16" triple bypass
Attachment 235669
Attachment 235670
just need a recharge
How much
Old 10-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #39051
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie View Post
2.5 x 16" triple bypass
Attachment 235669
Attachment 235670
just need a recharge

x2 im local and i know someone who may be interested.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #39052
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Good question. But I think that falls under "essential"
Old 10-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #39053
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Just throwing it out there. PM me. I tried incredibly hard to keep it during the rebuild but it just wont work with the new bedcage and no sense in hacking up a nice bumper if someone wants it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
So would anyone here be interested in my SDHQ built rear bumper off my 2008 D-Cab? It holds 2 35" spares side by side with a custom built jack mount in between for a Floor Jack with custom built skid plate. It is 100% TIG welded and the main structure is 1.75" .120 Wall 4130 Chromoly. This bumper will require welding and some modifications to your bed and bedsides to fit and absolutely will not bolt on. The aluminum fill plates have been removed and the side supports need to be rebuilt which I can facilitate at a very reasonable price if you do have the means to do yourself. I will not be putting a price on this bumper but I will entertain all reasonable offers, if you know desert trucks and fabrication you will have an idea what this bumper is worth and it will include the jack, tubing for the side supports, aluminum fill plates and the tie down straps. This is the only bumper like this built by SDHQ with the jack mount incorporated. I tried extremely hard to keep this bumper to work with my new rear end but space is at a premium and I need to reconfigure the spares to carry more gear. Again I am not setting a price on this and I am open to reasonable offers, This is a great opportunity for someone to get into a completely custom bumper for a great deal.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #39054
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
Just throwing it out there. PM me. I tried incredibly hard to keep it during the rebuild but it just wont work with the new bedcage and no sense in hacking up a nice bumper if someone wants it.
Damn. Want
Old 10-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #39055
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Good question. But I think that falls under "essential"
They will fly as long as the ATC show up. I'm exempt too, but I'm also not getting paid for the work I'm doing. I have enough savings to make it one month, then it's

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...he-Powder-Puff
Old 10-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #39056
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
They will fly as long as the ATC show up. I'm exempt too, but I'm also not getting paid for the work I'm doing. I have enough savings to make it one month, then it's

So I haven't really looked into this much, but they will eventually back pay you for the work you do now won't they? I have drill this weekend and last I heard they might push it back to later in the month, because of the shutdown. haha You can always sell me your LT parts for cheap if the money gets tight
Old 10-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #39057
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
So I haven't really looked into this much, but they will eventually back pay you for the work you do now won't they? I have drill this weekend and last I heard they might push it back to later in the month, because of the shutdown. haha You can always sell me your LT parts for cheap if the money gets tight

those parts can't be sold..they are all part of the truck..all one piece of pure awesomness..nothing can be removed..when its all welded..haha
Old 10-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #39058
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Historically, we have always got back pay. Congress is not required to by law, and in the current political climate, is unlikely. The NG unit I work with has AGR (active duty guard/reserve) guys that are all furloughed, no pay due, this morning. The Chinooks and UAV's are grounded. My buddy said they are also pushing back drill (had the range scheduled this weekend on a Federal base) so who knows. The taco will be the last thing I get rid of if the SHTF.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #39059
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
those parts can't be sold..they are all part of the truck..all one piece of pure awesomness..nothing can be removed..when its all welded..haha
I was kidding anyway. haha
Quote:
Historically, we have always got back pay. Congress is not required to by law, and in the current political climate, is unlikely. The NG unit I work with has AGR (active duty guard/reserve) guys that are all furloughed, no pay due, this morning. The Chinooks and UAV's are grounded. My buddy said they are also pushing back drill (had the range scheduled this weekend on a Federal base) so who knows. The taco will be the last thing I get rid of if the SHTF.
Yeah, I heard most everything was grounded. Hell maybe my drill will be pushed back. I didn't really believe it but you know how rumors are in the military... They're as bad as "The new 2011... 2012... 2013... 2014... Tacoma will be the 3rd gen" rumors are on here. haha
Old 10-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #39060
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's all they're talking about out here in 29 palms

I'm a superintendent and couldn't get a hold of PW today

Products Discussed in this Thread