DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #39721
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happysmiley View Post
Converting a BJ kit to a lift spindle/uniball for a local friends truck.
Yes sir
[/IMG][/URL]
skills
Old 10-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #39722
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Converting a BJ kit to a lift spindle/uniball for a local friends truck.
Yes sir
1.5" unis? They look big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
skills
Enough to pay said bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Awesome. You should come out to !
I can't afford it
Old 10-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #39723
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post

Enough to pay said bills

I can't afford it
do some extra fab work! i wanna see that beast!!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #39724
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No doubt in my mind lil red will be finished for glamis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Haha Cory u been down graded from big red to little red welcome to the club

Quote:
ohh oops lol

I meant bigbadmothafuckin red
Haha she is lil compared to 2nd gen dbl cabs and she is big compared to older pickups..... So we'll say medium red or just ol red.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #39725
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Doubt you come any further south often. Unless im wrong ?
i go to escondido every so often.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #39726
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Had some tub bent by a local fabricator to start my bed cage
Old 10-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #39727
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No doubt in my mind lil red will be finished for glamis
Awesome Anthony!!
Cory needs that bad boy out there next weekend with us
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #39728
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Awesome Anthony!!
Cory needs that bad boy out there next weekend with us
Old 10-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #39729
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that what's going on cory's truck??
Old 10-18-2013, 03:03 AM   #39731
J Prich is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Jason
J Prich's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of random, but I'm on the lookout for a set of stock 1st gen coil buckets. If anyone is putting on a sexy kit and cutting out their buckets or if you happen to have an old pair lying around, let me know!

The truck is all cleaned up and ready to show some kids a good time this weekend at the SNORE Make a Wish ride.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #39732
Happysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabien
Happysmiley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
skills
Ha, Hi Mark
Quote:
Just 1", they do look big in the pic.
That bed cage looks gnar, looks like lots of welding but I'm sure it will be rad.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #39734
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
is that what's going on cory's truck??
Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Prich View Post
Kind of random, but I'm on the lookout for a set of stock 1st gen coil buckets. If anyone is putting on a sexy kit and cutting out their buckets or if you happen to have an old pair lying around, let me know!
I'm gonna have coil buckets off a 99'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
nice shock towers
Quote:
Just 1", they do look big in the pic.
That bed cage looks gnar, looks like lots of welding but I'm sure it will be rad.
Thanks! It'll be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #39735
sirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sirhk100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm gonna have coil buckets off a 99'
We'll take them depending how much you want I'm guessing! Willing to ship them to Vegas?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #39736
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know any shop in az that would have extended rear brake lines?
sdhq, 4 wheel parts, sierra expeditions-nopee
Old 10-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #39737
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
anyone know any shop in az that would have extended rear brake lines?
sdhq, 4 wheel parts, sierra expeditions-nopee
we have them locally on a customer to customer basis. Pull yours off, take them into the shop and tell them how much longer you need them and they will build you a custom set of stainless lines to your exact specs while you wait.

The Hose Advantage Store "Parker Store"
320 East Baseline Road
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 497-5800

Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #39738
Flux is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Flux's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, looking to buying a DCLB 2nd gen and build it up for LT. I had a quick question, is there a "best year" for the 2nd gens? I was going to buy a 2013 maybe 2014 but I was wondering if the new ones had any upgrades or benefits compared to lets say a 2009?

oh and one more,
Camburg or TC for a LT kit?
Old 10-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #39739
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux View Post
Hey guys, looking to buying a DCLB 2nd gen and build it up for LT. I had a quick question, is there a "best year" for the 2nd gens? I was going to buy a 2013 maybe 2014 but I was wondering if the new ones had any upgrades or benefits compared to lets say a 2009?

oh and one more,
Camburg or TC for a LT kit?
the newer years have a better interior IMO but there isnt really a "best year" if you ask me as you'll be dropping alot of the factory compnents as you build it.

Camburg over TC but I'm biased, both are solid kits, really can go wrong with either.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #39740
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say 08+ so you get the better motor mounts

Products Discussed in this Thread