Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #21
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
How come no drive thrus? Are they narrow in LA or is it because you can't get close enough to the window? You could just prop that wheel up and crawl up the wall
Too narrow. Hell, we have fun driving the SAS'd Ranger through the drive through...in fact, usually, if possible, we take my truck through drive thrus. Mainly hit those drive thrus up at 3am though...
Old 08-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #22
camel is on a distinguished road
camel's Tacoma Gallery
LT? just purchased kit from allpro, you guys are almost making me regret it.... nah not really, should be a slight improvement over stock for DD and dirt.
hopefully gonna install next week.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #23
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by camel View Post
LT? just purchased kit from allpro, you guys are almost making me regret it.... nah not really, should be a slight improvement over stock for DD and dirt.
hopefully gonna install next week.
nice
Old 08-23-2010, 02:41 AM   #24
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the all pro long travel kit as well but Iím still in Iraq so I can't install in tell Nov. when I get back.

Only 68 more days! Can't wait!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:29 AM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i guess some pics from the weekend would fit in here nicely...

Old 08-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #26
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
that was a very skilled photographer
Old 08-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #27
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i guess some pics from the weekend would fit in here nicely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
that was a very skilled photographer
X2 How was that done?
Old 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #28
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
slower shutter speed and when you take the photo, you have to follow the car so that it stays centered and the background blurs instead of the subject
Old 08-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #29
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
slower shutter speed and when you take the photo, you have to follow the car so that it stays centered and the background blurs instead of the subject

This. It's called panning.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #30
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Ok Ive been wanting to ask this for a while, I need my truck for my DD (and my only other option is a clapped out jeep) If I were to get the 2 inch All Pro Kit, would I be less inclined to not pull a james (lol) and keep the truck more on the ground with the less travel. I dont know if I really want to go all out and have a purpose built truck, and the all pro option although expensive seems like a less permanent option of longtravel that I could wheel with but not destroy the truck. Am I just talking crazy or is this a reasonable option for what I want or would a midtravel kit be better.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #31
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if the CV joints from a older Tundra are the same size as a 1st gens? I know the axles are the same diameter but longer. I found a set of complete ones that I would buy if i knew the CV joint would fit. When I went to autozone they said the Boots were the same size so I'd think it should work but I thought I'd ask first. You can't beat $50 for a pair of complete OEM CVs
Old 08-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #32
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Anyone know if the CV joints from a older Tundra are the same size as a 1st gens? I know the axles are the same diameter but longer. I found a set of complete ones that I would buy if i knew the CV joint would fit. When I went to autozone they said the Boots were the same size so I'd think it should work but I thought I'd ask first. You can't beat $50 for a pair of complete OEM CVs
i'd stay away from autozone as far as CV's go..the actual CV has less movement and angle when compared to an actual toyota oem CV
Old 08-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #33
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Tom the cvs I'd be getting are from a guy that took them off his tundra. So they are factory OEM cvs. Not the cheap china stuff.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #34
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
But I need to know if the joint will fit into the spindle/hub and the diff
Old 08-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #35
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ this is when it's nice to be 2WD... dont have to worry about shit like that
Old 08-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #36
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Tom the cvs I'd be getting are from a guy that took them off his tundra. So they are factory OEM cvs. Not the cheap china stuff.
dont know..maybe post up at TTORA..somebody will know for sure over there
Old 08-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #37
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of you guys have any 1st gen mud flats laying around? I have to get some because its really the last thing that I can get pulled over for thats easy to spot and I'm tired of getting stopped and questioned.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:11 PM   #38

i'll look around the garage for mine... can't remember if i still have them or they are long gone
Old 08-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #39
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Matt.

Also saw this in another thread. LED lights/Light bars for really cheap (for LEDs).
http://www.phantom-lighting.com/page..._vigilante.php
Old 08-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
wsup

Products Discussed in this Thread