DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #43681
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
How much do 8" coil overs sell for?

And would anyone be interested in mine? King 2.5x8 w/ eibach 18" 600lb springs. Cone lower end. No leaks/pitting. Valved to win

I'm interested
Old 02-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #43682
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4301695314.html

Old 02-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #43683
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, but lots of money for no cage.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #43684
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in SoCal all week so if I run into any of you guys I'll be sure to give you the finger or wave depending on who I see
Old 02-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #43685
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'll be in SoCal all week so if I run into any of you guys I'll be sure to give you the finger or wave depending on who I see

What area?
Old 02-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #43686
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego all week. I'll head up to corona one day and visit a few shops but I'll be staying with my little bro in San Diego right next to SDSU. No real plans for the week. Do want to hit Stone Brewery one day though.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #43687
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to behold

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I like it and think its a good deal
Old 02-16-2014, 10:48 PM   #43688
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
How much do 8" coil overs sell for?

And would anyone be interested in mine? King 2.5x8 w/ eibach 18" 600lb springs. Cone lower end. No leaks/pitting. Valved to win
Dam if it was for 4wd I'd be all over it. I need a set of coils.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #43690
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
don't like the ORIs?
switching out, just due to the fact I'll be traveling out to places where I won't be able to repair the ORI's if needed. So going to standard coils again, if I was just hitting trails the ORI's are great. But last trip I was out in the desert, nobody around and even if they were they wouldn't be able to do much if something happened.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #43691
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Caging my truck, got any ideas?

Looks good. Who's doing the cage?
Old 02-16-2014, 11:30 PM   #43692
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how much it would be to ship a set of 2.5x16 remote resis?
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #43693
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
switching out, just due to the fact I'll be traveling out to places where I won't be able to repair the ORI's if needed. So going to standard coils again, if I was just hitting trails the ORI's are great. But last trip I was out in the desert, nobody around and even if they were they wouldn't be able to do much if something happened.

yea can't say i blame ya..haha
Old 02-17-2014, 12:43 AM   #43694
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
SMP Fabworks

http://smp-fabworks.com/
Old 02-17-2014, 01:15 AM   #43695
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
SMP Fabworks is, these are pictures I saw on Instagram, just getting ideas for mine
Old 02-17-2014, 10:41 AM   #43697
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in or around Ojai, Cali?

Need a favor please, shoot me a PM if you could. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 11:33 AM   #43698
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
anyone in or around Ojai, Cali?

Need a favor please, shoot me a PM if you could. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
I'm in Santa Barbara, CA, NW of Ojai, what do you need?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #43699
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
I'm in Santa Barbara, CA, NW of Ojai, what do you need?

PM replied, thanks

Still looking for a hand, didn't work out. Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 12:11 PM   #43700
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to Kartek anyone wanna join?

Products Discussed in this Thread