DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2014, 11:03 PM   #46861
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Props to Matt , lembowski . Ran the tuff truck event and from what I've seen looked solid. Where's everyone else at ? Hmmmmm
Old 06-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #46862
Canks is on a distinguished road
Canks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Props to Matt , lembowski . Ran the tuff truck event and from what I've seen looked solid. Where's everyone else at ? Hmmmmm
Any more vids from tough trucks out there???
Old 06-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #46863
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canks View Post
Any more vids from tough trucks out there???
This^^^ I assume they are on IG but I don't go there so links would be helpful
Old 06-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #46864
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
This was my 1st run, I was the 5th truck off the line and the 1st whoop section was pretty rough until after the 1st round when it got wore down. I took it slow, the 2nd truck off broke their drive shaft and the 3rd almost got stuck since it was still loose. My 1st run was 52 sec, but by the end I improved to 44 sec. I placed 13th our of 27 after combining the 1st and 2nd run times. Still waiting on a few friends that took some video to upload and send to me.

Overall it was a great experience and I'm glad TcYota talked me into doing it this year. Looking forward to next year already. We need to have more Tacoma's representing! MadTaco461 was the only other TW member out there yesterday out of 27 street trucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j40NmlMsVk
Old 06-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #46865
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the final time sheet:

Old 06-27-2014, 11:00 AM   #46867
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
At least some people on TW actually use their LT
Old 06-27-2014, 11:23 AM   #46868
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I need more power! Matt you got done good times. Very fun yesterday. At least I wasn't last. Who can drive their lt truck to a race and drive it back home!?
Old 06-27-2014, 11:23 AM   #46869
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
At least some people on TW actually use their LT
You're truck sounded sweet on Tuesday I got a lot of footage of it
Old 06-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #46870
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
You're truck sounded sweet on Tuesday I got a lot of footage of it
Thanks man!
Old 06-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #46872
SanClemTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
SanClemTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Do the 96-02 4Runner Non Locker Diff's fit the first gen tundra axle?
i believe so, but check this link to confirm.
http://home.4x4wire.com/erik/diffs/
Old 06-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #46875
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ahhh gotcha.

I see now.

Could be worth it then. But lot of work
Is yours like that or straight? When I tighten the bolt it sits flat but you can still see the purch isn't " -- "
Old 06-27-2014, 08:02 PM   #46877
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Well looks like I broke my first diff. I was getting this insane howling whining sound on decel so I pulled the third and put in a stock one I have lying around. Sound went away completely. Now hopefull east coast gear supply will help me out and replace my did as it was only a few months old and had less that 2000 miles on it.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #46879
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
Well looks like I broke my first diff. I was getting this insane howling whining sound on decel so I pulled the third and put in a stock one I have lying around. Sound went away completely. Now hopefull east coast gear supply will help me out and replace my did as it was only a few months old and had less that 2000 miles on it.
They have really good customer service, I'm hopeful they will take care of you.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #46880
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
They will. Helped max out when his did that. Nothing bad with the ring gear that you can see?
Nothing visible but me and Alex are no gear experts either. I mean there were no teeth missing but the fluid was a very grey metallic color and there was a decent amount of shavings on the plug

Products Discussed in this Thread