DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #46882
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So is the coast side of the ring look odd? like weird pattern?

Did you do a solid pinion spacer?
The ring looks fine which is weird. And yes solid spacer
Old 06-28-2014, 09:08 AM   #46885
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Very exciting....
Old 06-28-2014, 10:37 AM   #46886
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
No smoothed out edges on the edges of the back side of the teeth?

also..i need to find a tundra axle local..
Yea all the edges are still sharp and not rounded off
Old 06-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #46887
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Tuff Trucks 2014 Tacoma in Cab gopro: http://youtu.be/3vXHRaJk7bM

Here is me going slow at tuff trucks del mar.
awesome that you made it out, more people on here need to bring their trucks out next time
Old 06-28-2014, 11:23 AM   #46888
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
awesome that you made it out, more people on here need to bring their trucks out next time
Wish I lived closer.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #46889
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Wish I lived closer.
Trailer it down for a fun long SD weekend. ☺
Old 06-29-2014, 04:52 AM   #46890
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
What are you guys doing for radio antennas with front glass?
Old 06-29-2014, 06:12 AM   #46891
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Mine is in the wheel well. Bent it forward.

Old 06-29-2014, 06:44 AM   #46892
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Mine didn't survive the fender removal very well. Guess I'll look around the audio threads and see if I can figure out a decent aftermarket option.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:00 AM   #46893
Rompin Around

Quote:
Thanks! Mine didn't survive the fender removal very well. Guess I'll look around the audio threads and see if I can figure out a decent aftermarket option.
A few people have used this:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MHcmNFC...er-reviews-tab

I bought one and never used it since we were able to make my stock work. Let me dig it up in the garage and I will beat the Crutchfield price.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:21 AM   #46894
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Trailer it down for a fun long SD weekend. ☺

That's right DTF, let's go halves on a trailer
Old 06-29-2014, 08:03 AM   #46895
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You listen to the radio? I just cut my antenna, but I don't like listening to the radio.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:10 AM   #46896
Rompin Around

Another video from Tuff Trucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Zz0OjWW3g
Old 06-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #46897
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Another video from Tuff Trucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Zz0OjWW3g
Nice job out there matt.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #46898

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
You listen to the radio? I just cut my antenna, but I don't like listening to the radio.
I usually listen to pandora but do listen to it from time to time. Didn't really hurt my feelings when I cut it to remove the fenders though.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:26 AM   #46899
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
I never listened to mine, knocked my antenna off on a tree last trip.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #46900
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
A few people have used this:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MHcmNFC...er-reviews-tab

I bought one and never used it since we were able to make my stock work. Let me dig it up in the garage and I will beat the Crutchfield price.
That is what I have been using the last 7 years. I ran all the wires up the a pillar and mounted the little box next to the rear view mirror. I have been happy with it. If I was o do it again I would go the same route.

Products Discussed in this Thread