DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #46881
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
first jump below. Broken spacer was attempt 2.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

The settings are probably set on anti-creeper mode.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #46882
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #46883
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah!

This is the best I got from last weekend. Granted that rig is beast compared to mine

Old 07-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #46884
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
"Wheelie tiiiime!"
Old 07-04-2014, 05:00 AM   #46885
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jesus limit straps?
Old 07-05-2014, 01:51 AM   #46886
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Pismo today

Buddy testing the new DTF Chevy mid travel

Old 07-05-2014, 02:33 AM   #46887
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
not gonna lie, that defined kits kinda you knoww.....hahhaha.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #46888
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post

Saw you driving on the highway Mr Blang

Old 07-05-2014, 08:55 AM   #46889
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
Saw you driving on the highway Mr Blang

nice! i was heading back to slo to go to work to end up realizing that we were closed without me knowing
Old 07-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #46890
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
Lol it still hucks bro! Ask SB jordan how it feels he was riding in the back thru boyscout Haha i need to do something new back there tho asap
Old 07-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #46891
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
Lol it still hucks bro! Ask SB jordan how it feels he was riding in the back thru boyscout Haha i need to do something new back there tho asap
no it still hucks for sure! im just sayin, with your driving, you need something more intense
Old 07-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #46892
amworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amworks's Tacoma Gallery
Got around to pulling the T100 into the garage.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #46893
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Anyone know of anyone 16" coil overs lying around?
Old 07-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #46894
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
Anyone know of anyone 16" coil overs lying around?
I have a pair of Fox 16" #600's.

For 50 bucks you can take them
Old 07-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #46895
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys out anything on the fender intake inlet. Like a pre filter or something. When running fiberglass
Old 07-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #46896

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I have a pair of Fox 16" #600's.

For 50 bucks you can take them

Sorry I must have misworded it.

Anyone know of any 2.5 x 16" coilover shocks?
Old 07-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #46897
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Long Travel BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Do you guys out anything on the fender intake inlet. Like a pre filter or something. When running fiberglass

I have an outerwears water resistant prefilter that fits the factory plastic intake tube perfectly. It's worked great so far.

EDIT: I think this is the one I have, but I'm not 100%, I'd take some measurements just to be sure.

http://www.outerwears.com/m/proddetail.asp?prod=1841
Old 07-05-2014, 05:25 PM   #46898
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
16" limit straps never ran

$35 shipped
Old 07-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #46899
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I used an old ammo can to fab a splash guard, plus I have one of those filter condoms too. Seems to work fine on water crossings and keeps mud from building up on the filter.

Old 07-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #46900
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here good with diagnosing gear problems? Just had the truck re-geared did a 1000 mile break in then took it to pismo for 4th. And now im getting two new noises. Both are hard to figure out the location i just know there not coming from under the hood and are related to the drivetrain in someway.

1. I get an occasional whine that isnt always at the same speed and isnt always there. Sometimes its faint and sometimes its loud.

2. The other sounds more of a grind that goes in a "woosh-woosh" type maner its not constant its like a rotating noise that grinds everytime something comes around a full cycle it seems like and that comes on when im off the throttle, i can hear it at lower speeds and it seems to dissapate a tad when i use the breaks.

Any helps apreciated, thanks in advance. Just woundering if i shuld take it back to the gear shop or not, considering it was just done he shuld warrenty it but dont wana have them open it up when the problems a u-joint or my carrier bearing and waist everyones time and money.

Products Discussed in this Thread