DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #41
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=amaes;2099986]Thanks Matt.

Also saw this in another thread. LED lights/Light bars for really cheap (for LEDs).
http://www.phantom-lighting.com/pages/products_vigilante.php
[quote]

damn, those are cheap. quality looks pretty good too

i see that bro dozer runs them... good enough rep for me
Old 08-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #42
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
wsup
Whats up man?

[QUOTE=nelson18matt;2100043]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Thanks Matt.

Also saw this in another thread. LED lights/Light bars for really cheap (for LEDs).
http://www.phantom-lighting.com/page...php[/quote]

damn, those are cheap. quality looks pretty good too
Yeah i thought the same thing. Its sad how we think $660 (32") is cheap for lighting lol Most guys think that the Hella 500s are a lot at $60 a pair.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats up man?
I have been mentally checked out at work for the past hour
Old 08-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #44
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I have been mentally checked out at work for the past hour
I was like that yesterday

I want a TT so bad!!! Anyone wanna throw our money together and get one? Geiser Brothers is here in Phoenix.

Epic little video of the Geiser brothers rigs, They built G&R's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDyD4LQr8l0
Old 08-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #45
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. Maybe it's a good thing I don't live by a desert. I would be broke after trying to make my truck do something remotely close to that.

I wonder if those race teams have any mechanical engineers on staff. That would be sick to live and work around those and the whole desert race scene.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #46
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll put in $5
Old 08-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #47
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I wonder if those race teams have any mechanical engineers on staff. That would be sick to live and work around those and the whole desert race scene.
most of the guys that design the trucks or parts for the trucks on the large teams are mechanical engineers. So you might have a shot
Old 08-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I'll put in $5
that won't even get us a gallon of race fuel!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #49
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ummm. You guys can use my truck. Thats like 15K
Old 08-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #50
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Ummm. You guys can use my truck. Thats like 15K
Can we just sell it and use the money for parts?
Old 08-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #51
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
most of the guys that design the trucks or parts for the trucks on the large teams are mechanical engineers. So you might have a shot
This is certainly something I'm going to look into. Thank you.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #52
Slamry

Umm no. Nice try.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #53
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
So I am just wondering... Are those LED light bars really THAT GOOD? They look sweet, but is the light output worth it?
Old 08-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #54
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was like that yesterday

I want a TT so bad!!! Anyone wanna throw our money together and get one? Geiser Brothers is here in Phoenix.

Epic little video of the Geiser brothers rigs, They built G&R's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDyD4LQr8l0
Taking those whoops like a chanp at 3:14
Old 08-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #55
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
So I am just wondering... Are those LED light bars really THAT GOOD? They look sweet, but is the light output worth it?
they are way brighter than most fog lights out there...

the truck about 44 seconds in on my vid has them but the vid does them no justice... you need to see them in use at night..

amazing light output...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9BgUu4S08
Old 08-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #57
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Mike how do I get an engage harbor freigh jack mount?
buy a harbor freight jack and drive your truck to Engage's shop
Old 08-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #59
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got the jack. I can just show up? Never been there. Its right by my school though.
we don't have any right now...

let me know what model number jack you got and i will see when we can have it ready for you... you would need to put down a deposit or pay up front...

send me a PM....
Old 08-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #60
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got the jack. I can just show up? Never been there. Its right by my school though.
I'd guess that you should be able to. I know cliff and I just showed up at DMZ when we were in Cali and Tim stopped what he was doing to show us around. And i do that to the shops here in AZ

Products Discussed in this Thread