DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Camburg Lower Links vs leaf springs?

Old 08-28-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg Lower Links vs leaf springs?

What's the major benefit to running them, or is there a big benefit? I can't really find any information about them on here. Does everyone just run leafs because of cost? Just not sure if I'm missing something.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
links require alot of work and are not cheap

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ml#post2113417
Old 09-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eodrunner View Post
What's the major benefit to running them, or is there a big benefit? I can't really find any information about them on here. Does everyone just run leafs because of cost? Just not sure if I'm missing something.
Many people will run leaf do to cost. Average guy will be fine with leafs. Links you can be faster as long as your motor has the power. Iv seen leaf sprung race trucks pull faster times then linked truck in a race. Its all about having the balls to put the pedal down and not pussy foot it.