DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Batch Racing WTF!

Old 09-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #22
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
The Batch racing site is down....big surprise. Hey Shocktaco... Nate owes me $400.... where do i fill out a claims form?
Yeah the sites been down for weeks now I think he didn't pay the bill. You can find all of the paperwork online but you might want to e-mail him he finally got a hold of me over the weekend texted me from a random number with a new e-mail address. I'll PM it to you
Old 09-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #23
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Yeah the sites been down for weeks now I think he didn't pay the bill. You can find all of the paperwork online but you might want to e-mail him he finally got a hold of me over the weekend texted me from a random number with a new e-mail address. I'll PM it to you
Thanks! Emailing right now....
Old 09-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #24
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I spoke with Nate today and he assures me hes gonna give me a full refund. I'll keep this updated
Old 09-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
sdemarois is on a distinguished road
Name: scott
sdemarois's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are all haters and need to realize that nate was just trying to provide an affordable product to the offroad community. I would love to know if any of you have tried starting a business in Cali. I don't know the details of what transpired but I know there is always two sides to the story. You get what you pay for. Next time, try using total chaos or camburg and I'm sure you'll get what you pay for. As for the lawyer's of Cali., you guys make it impossible to work here in Cali. I hope Nate goes to court and tells his side and wins one for all the small fab shops out there.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdemarois View Post
I don't know the details of what transpired but I know there is always two sides to the story.
have you read thru this thread? There would be two sides to this story if Nate would give it, or return a phone call. Btw, welcome to TW
Old 09-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #28
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you guys are all haters and need to realize that nate was just trying to provide an affordable product to the offroad community. I would love to know if any of you have tried starting a business in Cali. I don't know the details of what transpired but I know there is always two sides to the story. You get what you pay for. Next time, try using total chaos or camburg and I'm sure you'll get what you pay for. As for the lawyer's of Cali., you guys make it impossible to work here in Cali. I hope Nate goes to court and tells his side and wins one for all the small fab shops out there.
So.............which is it?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #29
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude, who are you? you should do a little more research on all the offroad forums...but one thing i gotta say is in the end of every complaint i have heard about the guy he ends up doing right and returning money. it just takes a little longer than people would have liked.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
I aint no hAtEr Yo! Yall all up in cali be Sipzin on 2 mush haterrAAAAid!! lol

On a more serious note Nate just told me yesterday that he just got a job offer and is going to pay me sooner than later Nate just had too much on his plate trying to run a business & family it may not sound like much but every time I talked to the guy he needed to be in two places at the same time. Trust me if it did end up in court I have a pile of receipts ,E-mails, PMs, and witnesses

Dude I do cheap work too have you heard any complaints about me?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow you are a fucktard. You should check out other forums and see how many people NATE has fucked over. Do your homework. It would be different if he didn't try to screw people out the there money. Some of us have to work hard for our money. We dont just sit around telling people that we will make them a front suspension just to get peoples money. Camburg, TC, Richerracing, BMS, GMR, JSI im sure theres more im missing. They dont stick around by shafting people. they stick around cause they build a quality product that is race proven. Nate created 1 company a few years ago. It failed cause of a crappy product. Then he turns around and creates batch. Ever wonder why Nate has been banned from so many forums? Hmmmm Get your fact straight before you open your mouth

Edit: Maybe this is nate! 89 toyota pickup! hmmmm sound like the batch race truck if you ask me.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #32
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
have you heard any complaints about me?
just that you are selective about who you give wrap-arounds to...

Old 09-30-2010, 02:26 PM   #33
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
just that you are selective about who you give wrap-arounds to...

Ha!Ha! ....... filth
Old 09-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #34
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
talking shit

Quote:
those are some pretty strong words you decided to post and i'm sorry if you got burned by batch racing. It looks like you are just spreading the word though. If thats the case you should think twice before you start talking shit about Batch Racing. There is always two sides to the story! Batch is just a small time fabricator trying to provide the off road community with some affordable products and trying to support a family too. I don't know the details but we need to support small fab shops to keep companies like camburg and total chaos from monopolizing the industry. Batch made some spindles for me and i couldn't be happier for the price I paid. I approached total chaos about spindles and got blown off by some pompous bitch that works there. Anyway, let's support our economy by rewarding small business for trying in this hard time and not talk shit every chance we get.
so yeah i just got this private message from sdemarois...I would just like to say that i was not talking shit about batch but just letting other toyota owners know that people have got burned by batch, is informing others talking shit??? i know i wouldnt want to get burned by a company and losing 400$$, i mean if you want to start a business wouldnt u want to satisfy a customer and try to be helpful and professional as much as you can...i mean not returning calls and offering refunds doesnt seem like your trying to start a successful business
Old 09-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #35
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get a life dude. So you just decide to show up and post this shot with a 3 post count? Its not right to screw people over, no matter how hard it is to start a business.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #36
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so why are you talking? shut up if your not educated on a subject MR. 3 posts
Old 10-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #38
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about you, and I've never met a troll, but I can't imagine there are any intelligent ones.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #39
sdemarois is on a distinguished road
Name: scott
sdemarois's Tacoma Gallery
i am truly sorry for your loss of money, I hope nate will rectify the issue at hand. I was reading that thread and I just find it funny how everybody jumps in when they should mind their own... I had Nate from Batch build me some spindles and am pleased with what I got. I gave him a deposit for the material and paid him the rest when I got the spindles. I was taking a chance with the deposit but I came out with some bulletproof spindles for half the cost of the big companies. I own a small business and realize the expense of operating in Ca. and hope that Nate pays you back.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #40
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am truly sorry for your loss of money, I hope nate will rectify the issue at hand. I was reading that thread and I just find it funny how everybody jumps in when they should mind their own... I had Nate from Batch build me some spindles and am pleased with what I got. I gave him a deposit for the material and paid him the rest when I got the spindles. I was taking a chance with the deposit but I came out with some bulletproof spindles for half the cost of the big companies. I own a small business and realize the expense of operating in Ca. and hope that Nate pays you back.
ok well i took a chance with Nate too.... and i never recieved my product. should i say 'oh its okay i understand that operating is very difficult in Ca'? get real man.