DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Batch Racing WTF!

Old 10-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #41
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdemarois View Post
I just find it funny how everybody jumps in when they should mind their own.
One of the benefits of being a part of a community of nice people, like the offroading community, is that people will generally go out of their way to help each other out. They will also go out of their way to screw over people that deserve it, like Nate.

Let that be a warning to anyone who chooses to accept money from a forum member without the means to provide the product/service. We all understand that in life, things happen. What we don't understand is how someone can take money from someone in good faith, and then not only not be able to deliver, but go out of their way to avoid contact with that person for months. That is not excusable, at all, no matter what the circumstances are.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #42
dbps10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
dbps10's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys first post here. Just wanted to let you know my first hand experience with Nate. Bought an LT kit for my tundra from him and on install it didn't fit right. The lower arms hit metal to metal on up travel. I did evrything I could to make it work and talked to Nate. He promised me from April of this year that He would have a new kit to me. Always had a sob story of why he couldn't get it done. And would say I just neeed another week or two. His big one is how he has to put food on the table for his kids. Nate puts on a front being this very nice guy but he is a shitty business man and has screwed me and countless other people over at socaltundras.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #43
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbps10 View Post
Hey guys first post here. Just wanted to let you know my first hand experience with Nate. Bought an LT kit for my tundra from him and on install it didn't fit right. The lower arms hit metal to metal on up travel. I did evrything I could to make it work and talked to Nate. He promised me from April of this year that He would have a new kit to me. Always had a sob story of why he couldn't get it done. And would say I just neeed another week or two. His big one is how he has to put food on the table for his kids. Nate puts on a front being this very nice guy but he is a shitty business man and has screwed me and countless other people over at socaltundras.
Did your issue ever get resolved?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #44

dbps10's Tacoma Gallery
I just resolved it myself this week by fixing the kit myself. He has not contacted me since he disapeared off of SCT.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:19 PM   #45
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbps10 View Post
I just resolved it myself this week by fixing the kit myself. He has not contacted me since he disapeared off of SCT.
What did you have to do?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #46

dbps10's Tacoma Gallery
I had to nothc the inside of the lower arms to allow it to hit the bumps. Because his kit goes straight from the hinge to the center point, it leaves no area for adjustment in your alignment. The only to run it is all the way out. And even then I had to grind like hell on the mounts to make them not hit.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #48
Dezert Toy Fabrication

really?

Well haven't heard from Nate in a long time never got a dime from the guy so he still owes me the full 1400 I get no response from the guy any thing would be nice bad news is better than no news.

What a surprise

He'll be getting a certified letter after all.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #49
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
man, what a shit head

good luck, too bad it's come to the legal point
Old 11-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #50
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man. I wish you the best.

This seems to be one of those times when a Total Chaos or Camburg kit at an increased cost looks a lot better. I hope that others learn from this and dont keep buying what is the best deal at the time.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #52
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
bummer
Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #54
sdemarois is on a distinguished road
Name: scott
sdemarois's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you get your money back and they make Nate pay your attorney fees too. Sorry for your troubles dude, I thought Nate would at least try to make an attempt.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #55
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
yeah....he still owes me $400 and he stopped emailing me back.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #56
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
yeah....he still owes me $400 and he stopped emailing me back.
so you got some money back? thats good...
Old 11-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #57
Dezert Toy Fabrication

No he only gave Nate 400 as a down payment
Old 11-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #58
lxxl9voltslxxl is on a distinguished road
lxxl9voltslxxl's Tacoma Gallery
hello im new here, and i was wondering if anyone has got a hold of Nate? i bought a kit from him back in april and im ready to put my kit on but it need to be re worked because it dosent line up. anyways if anyone can help it would be mutch appreciated.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #59
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxl9voltslxxl View Post
hello im new here, and i was wondering if anyone has got a hold of Nate? i bought a kit from him back in april and im ready to put my kit on but it need to be re worked because it dosent line up. anyways if anyone can help it would be mutch appreciated.
unfortunately a number of folks who lost their money to Nate would like the same info....
Old 11-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #60
lxxl9voltslxxl is on a distinguished road
lxxl9voltslxxl's Tacoma Gallery
i have no idea what to do with this kit now. is there anyone that is willing to help me fix this mounting issue?