DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Batch Racing WTF!

Old 11-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #61
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxl9voltslxxl View Post
i have no idea what to do with this kit now. is there anyone that is willing to help me fix this mounting issue?
Where are you located, i'm sure somebody will help but we need a city.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #62
lxxl9voltslxxl is on a distinguished road
lxxl9voltslxxl's Tacoma Gallery
i live in vista ca.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #63
is this kit worth installing on my truck? or is it crap?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #64
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is this kit worth installing on my truck? or is it crap?
i can't say i've heard anything good about batch kits. lots of steering issues and the real question is... knowing the quality of the fabricator himself, would you trust the quality of his work...?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #65
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i live in vista ca.
I know user battlescars is in SD and he seems like a good dude and maybe can give you a hand.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #66
yeah i guess im just going to sell it. maybe someone else can put it to use.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #67
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I know user battlescars is in SD and he seems like a good dude and maybe can give you a hand.
thanks but im just going to get something more reputable of a kit. ill just try to sell this oneto someone more knowledgeable at fabrication so they can fix and use it if they want.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #68
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
thanks but im just going to get something more reputable of a kit. ill just try to sell this oneto someone more knowledgeable at fabrication so they can fix and use it if they want.
i'm not trying to be a debby downer. i hope you can sell it, but the word has gotten out pretty well and people know that nate's products are tainted goods. good luck
Old 11-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #69
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm not trying to be a debby downer. i hope you can sell it, but the word has gotten out pretty well and people know that nate's products are tainted goods. good luck

well i hope i get something for it so i can put that money towards a tc kit or something.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #70
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Someone needs to pay this guy a visit
Old 11-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #71

Quote:
well i hope i get something for it so i can put that money towards a tc kit or something.
not sure if you got the $$$ right now, but this weekend is a great time to pick up an engage kit...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eng...l-weekend.html
Old 11-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #72
sweet. that's bad ass. wish it said what it comes with.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #73
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet. that's bad ass. wish it said what it comes with.
Their kit comes with everything you need but coilovers
Old 11-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #74
that sounds like a deal to me. now to chose... LT or Street bike...
Old 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM   #75
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
lol

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...tm#post2496027
Old 08-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #76
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to ressurect a dead thread but

wow i just found this and it is some intriguing stuff.

im assuming nothing ever came of this. thats really infuriating.

sorry if reviving this brings back bad memories.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #77
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
It's no big deal dude. I'm glad that it motivated me to build my own.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #78
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Always serve small claims papers in person .