DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

If you could make any style of Tacoma LT What would u choose??

View Poll Results: What Style of Tacoma for LT?
1st Gen Reg Cab 30 4.18%
1st Gen Access Cab 112 15.60%
1st Gen Double Cab 55 7.66%
2nd Gen Reg Cab 61 8.50%
2nd Gen Access Cab 166 23.12%
2nd Gen Double Cab 294 40.95%
Voters: 718. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #122
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
Tylers gunna be racing at the next glen helen races too

Next race is at lake elsinore june 9th, only $10 to get in!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #123
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
found these in my photo album...

I remember that gray one being for sale for a good price I missed it by 3 days.

The red one looks sick linked
Old 05-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #125
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
sexy stuff here, wow. Ill take one of each.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #126
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
if u need help prepping let me know dude, does sheehan plan on enter it? ill be there
Trucks pretty much ready, shehans not racing, just tuff trucks
Old 05-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #128
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me likey
Old 07-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #129
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
x2 I like that red 2nd gen pickup
Old 07-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #130
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
The c/o on the links is at a pretty crazy angle. And it's got beams?
Old 07-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #131
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
The Extra Cab would BE MUCH BETTER if it had a rear door that would OPEN--DAMIT
Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #132
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldnt have much use for it here but it would be cool to cruise! My vote was for 2nd Gen DCSB..... I'm biased
Old 03-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #133
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen 2012+ DCSB
Old 03-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #134
05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future
Name: JIMSTER
05taco2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks4x4LT View Post
i would choose blastoise because he can learn hydropump.
just made my day haha

my reg cab will be lt as soon as its paid off
Old 04-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #136
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just came.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
How about the 2nd gen LT TL? A long-travel-trail-limo (dcsb) would be nice.
The LT DCLB is the trail-limo aka Dezert Limo

Old 06-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #137
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I just came.

The LT DCLB is the trail-limo aka Dezert Limo

Agreed.........
Old 06-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #138
What do you mean I can't go there?
Devilscar is on a distinguished road

Name: Thoreau
Devilscar's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Devilscar
I've got a 2013 Double Cab Tacoma with a Long Bed and I was wondering, what are the true differences with this suspension versus just lifting it.

- Cost?
- weight?
- Speed?
- Lasting?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #139
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilscar View Post
I've got a 2013 Double Cab Tacoma with a Long Bed and I was wondering, what are the true differences with this suspension versus just lifting it.

- Cost?
- weight?
- Speed?
- Lasting?
I suggest you spend some time searching and reading. You will find all the answers you seek.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:35 AM   #140
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilscar View Post

- Cost?
- weight?
- Speed?
- Lasting?
Cost expect at bare minimum front and back to cost you 10K. And that is just the beginning.

Weight, will be heaving for sure, especially if you do a roll cage (which i highly recommend)

-speed is a no brainer, 30-60 mph in whoops on leafs depending on kit and tuning and the terrain type really.

- LT is not something to consider if you dont like breaking things...

Lastly, buy a salvage title truck or buy an already built truck. Dont waste your money tearing apart your 13. You lose so much that way.