DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

LT rear and Oem bolt on c/o up front???

Old 10-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
joey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud of
Name: Joey
joey34mx's Tacoma Gallery
LT rear and Oem bolt on c/o up front???

Hey TW i just had my rear LT installed. 50T pack
im just waiting on shocks and slip yoke for the driveshaft and she will be ready for the dirt.

But one quick question, how is it gonna handle with the LT rear and just a pair of OEM bolt on c/o's in the front?

I have the engage front kit being built but i will be tempted to take it in the dirt when the rear is finished.
is that a bad idea or will i just have to keep the speed down?
Old 10-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
all i know is your sig pic is sweet
Old 10-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
x2
Old 10-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be o.k. just take it easy. Keep in mind 65% of your weight is on the front end.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
yeah what he said^^^. have fun and don't be stupid, i would take it out at least once so you can feel the difference from all the changes.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
joey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
thanks the guy who took it is a boss
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
yeah what he said^^^. have fun and don't be stupid, i would take it out at least once so you can feel the difference from all the changes.
yeah good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
You'll be o.k. just take it easy. Keep in mind 65% of your weight is on the front end.
yeah i know all about that. i broke the drivers side motor mount once already in the past. no bueno