DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Carbon fiber?

Old 10-30-2010, 01:22 AM   #1
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Carbon fiber?

So I got this crazy dare from a friend of mine. He wants me to put this carbon fiber sticker thing on the fenders and bed sides my truck. He said he would pay for it all. I got to see it in person and its probably the best sticker I've seen. Should I do it?

Here is the link to the one he will be getting for me.

http://www.stickercity.com/3M-Di-Noc...nyl-Sheet.html
Old 10-30-2010, 05:42 AM   #3
Yo Taco!
willtotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nice

Name: Will
willtotheumm's Tacoma Gallery
Thats good on accent parts like lips or wrapping a spoiler that isn't CF.

And the above only applies to cars usually. Not so sure how it would look on the truck...
Old 10-30-2010, 05:57 AM   #4
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt but its your truck so go for it if you want.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
go for it so we have someone to make fun of...

oh, but can you please take any Engage stickers off before you do it?

hahahahaha
Old 10-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #7
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good not doing it. Thanks guys. Time to bust out the rattle can
Old 10-31-2010, 04:34 AM   #8
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
Sounds good not doing it. Thanks guys. Time to bust out the rattle can
For?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Painting them black of course
Old 11-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
i like rattle cans