DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Anthony's 86' (slow build)

Old 03-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nice! hopefully you can get that figured out
Old 03-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #22
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Noice,

I want this one!

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/136327.htm
Old 03-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #23
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
It's just like my truck I even have those same seats
Old 03-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #24
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
It's just like my truck I even have those same seats

thats sweet dude, want to see yours with a tube bumper
Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #25
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE! that trailer looks like the ones that people use to race late models with at SMS. Sorry it just caught my eye.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
any updates?
Old 04-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #27
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally got the engine in

Anybody good at wiring? I pay in beer
Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #28
Banned
haha good luck with the wiring bump
Old 04-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #29
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck! This thing will be sick when you are done, but a ton of work till then!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #30
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
these could be nice... not sure if they will work for you though

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/137484.htm
Old 04-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #31
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Yeah those would work on my whip but for that price I'll build my own. If the price goes down I'll get em.

I'm working like 35 mins from el cajon too
Old 07-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #32
Dezert Toy Fabrication

OK well 22re engine harness ended up being a F#cking nightmare. So I bought a new one last week gonna try to get it running soon.

Oh and I'm selling all the suspension My 86 is gonna be rolled into a full blow shop. Gonna do links and a 5" over kit
Old 07-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #33
Banned
sweet!

how much you selling the coilovers for?

your going to have a shop do it for you? why not do it yourself? you have the skill!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #34
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I'm selling the front and rear suspensions as a whole. I am going to be working on it just in a shop VS my driveway lol

Gonna build it to race spec
Old 07-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #35
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so far this is the worst build ever...lol
Old 07-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #36
Dezert Toy Fabrication

hahahaha!

Things are gonna seriously start soon. I swear
Old 07-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #37
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I'm ordering my SCORE rule book
Old 07-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
I'm ordering my SCORE rule book
HELL YEAH! i call shotgun
Old 07-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #39
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Sorry that seat goes to my welder

Old 07-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #40

pfff... hater. haha

are those arms for your truck?