DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel Toyota Gallery

Old 04-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #2681
havasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to beholdhavasuflu is a splendid one to behold
Name: Doug
havasuflu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I have the DMZ SUA kit and it handled fine with a 16'ft boat. There wasn't as much sag as I expected.

The boat weighs in at 4,000 pounds. I will only be towing it from storage to the lake. About two miles. Shouldn't be a problem. I moved my Inclosed trailer the other day with the truck and it smashed the back end pretty good. Sat about an inch from touching the bump stops in the rear.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:46 PM   #2682
sirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sirhk100's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, semi related and there's a long travel tacoma in the pictures so...

Drove cross country like that 4 times!!! Or around the block once... You choose... LOL
Old 04-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #2684
sirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LOL, good to see I'm not the only one morbidly curious to find out how far I can extremely overload my ride and still actually move it.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #2685
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, good to see I'm not the only one morbidly curious to find out how far I can extremely overload my ride and still actually move it.
theres a thread with something like "what has your taco towed" and there was a guy using a gooseneck to haul like 2 or 3 trucks.
heaviest I've done was a car hauler and a toyota truck from across town and riding on my bump stops, but I've seen another double cab at work pulling a bob cat, mini excavator and once a back hoe. Not the best on hills or turns tho
Old 05-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
theres a thread with something like "what has your taco towed" and there was a guy using a gooseneck to haul like 2 or 3 trucks.
heaviest I've done was a car hauler and a toyota truck from across town and riding on my bump stops, but I've seen another double cab at work pulling a bob cat, mini excavator and once a back hoe. Not the best on hills or turns tho

HAHAHAHAHA, that's awesome in an insanely dangerous to the public kinda way! LOL
Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #2687
cabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud of

Name: billy
cabo wabo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Ride
Old 06-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #2688
amworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedamworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amworks's Tacoma Gallery
super old pic but going to start working on it again this weekend, My T100 has been sitting in the garage/ driveway 4 years now.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:11 PM   #2689
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amworks View Post
super old pic but going to start working on it again this weekend, My T100 has been sitting in the garage/ driveway 4 years now.
Nice. I always did like built T100s.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:24 PM   #2692
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Gonna have to trim the bedsides

Got some BFGs
Old 07-22-2014, 11:25 PM   #2693
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Man has the red truck come a long way since I last rode in it.

It's getting even more work done soon.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:50 AM   #2694
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man has the red truck come a long way since I last rode in it.
Yes she has, ever evolving lol. Shit that was way back at the first superstition meet right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
It's getting even more work done soon.
Yes, soon!!!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #2695
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Yes she has, ever evolving lol. Shit that was way back at the first superstition meet right?

Yes, soon!!!
Yup the first meet back in like 2011. Looking forward to seeing the future upgrades. It is becoming beast.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #2696
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup the first meet back in like 2011. Looking forward to seeing the future upgrades. It is becoming beast.
Thanks man! I'm planning on be at this Octobers glamis meet and the jan superstition meet.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #2697
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post

Still can't believe you got rid of this bad boy awhile go. Martha though !
Old 09-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #2698
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Still can't believe you got rid of this bad boy awhile go. Martha though !
I know. "Carmen" was a solid build. If I had an extra 10-12k to add cage, seats, and fuel cell she would have been done.

The only other downside was she weighed so much and required beef parts $$$$.

I learned a LOT in the build process and have no regrets over the long run. I bought my 2000 Tacoma fully built with LT and cage for less than the cost of my front LT setup for that truck
Old 10-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #2699
974rnr is on a distinguished road
Name: matt kelly
974rnr's Tacoma Gallery
l/t 4runner

heres my 4runner she has a camburg kit up front and rear is a 3 link wish bone with 16" coilovers, f150 tank swap and much more in the rear…and no i don't have fiberglass or plan on getting fiberglass this rig is as much a trail build as a l/t build so can't risk smashing up expensive fiberglass on trees and rocks. she does great crawling, and going fast !!
Attached Thumbnails
Long Travel Toyota Gallery-img_2794.jpg  
Old 10-24-2014, 10:42 PM   #2700
Paiza RIder
87Tcyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
87Tcyota's Tacoma Gallery
Finally can post my truck in here.