DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel Toyota Gallery

Old 01-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
how much you want for it
Old 01-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
how much you want for it
same amount i put into it but we all know that's not gonna happen

seriously, i would sell my truck for the right price. i'm gonna have to get something bigger down the line anyways...
Old 01-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #24
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

seriously, i would sell my truck for the right price. i'm gonna have to get something bigger down the line anyways...
Something bigger like a 2006 DC w/LT F/R?
Old 01-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ill trade you my 2nd gen trd offroad.......with king coilovers and an arb bumper and roof rack......with 6 lightforce 9inch hids
Old 01-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Something bigger like a 2006 DC w/LT F/R?
haha, the next truck i'm planning to buy starts with a "R" and ends in "aptor"

or at least thats the plan...
Old 01-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #27
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250king View Post
nelson18matt, i really want your truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250king View Post
you can even fit a dirtbike in the back!
did you not read the thread? There is no bs'ing, this thread is for pictures only.

edit: my bad. I am a f'ing retard. Your username is too much like the other guy's. LOL.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #28

i like how in the first post i asked people to keep the BS to a minimum

and here i am contributing to the BS-ing hahahaha
Old 01-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #30
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, the next truck i'm planning to buy starts with a "R" and ends in "aptor"

or at least thats the plan...
Ha. I am debating between that and just cruising a new Tacoma without all the maintenance. Who knows I go thru get rid of my truck phases from time to time.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #31
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Who knows I go thru get rid of my truck phases from time to time.
We all do. I'm taking 2011 off from racing to build the bank account.

I'm hoping that a year of local, no-stress wheeling and far fewer expenses will help rebuild my enthusiasm.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #32
cnix43 has a spectacular aura aboutcnix43 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Christopher
cnix43's Tacoma Gallery
I guess i'll put mine up......
Old 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #33

looking good, you gonna leave the graphics on the truck? you get your coil bucket issue resolved?
Old 01-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
^ did you get the shock tower fixed?
Old 01-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #35
cnix43 has a spectacular aura aboutcnix43 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Christopher
cnix43's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on leaving them on for a while at least. For one it protects the paint during the winter, and two its just kinda fun to have a truck that Everybody looks at.

I did get that side fixed. Sorry I haven't been on in such a while (just moved to school and finally have internet again), I've been meaning to update on that.
But basically where i'm at is both sides are the same. The dealer got that support from Icon and made the driver's side look like the passenger's. So as it is right now I still haven't gotten those buckets braced yet. But that's next. And i'm very thankful that the dealer helped me out as much as they did.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #36

Old 01-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #38
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This would suck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEWrmsYqnsw
Old 01-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #39
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Yeah, brad's spindle had a crack it from racing and it finally gave way. then he upgraded to some beefy ones.

Also shouldn't this be in the BS thread?
Old 01-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #40
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
for a bad situation that went pretty well though.