DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage LT with full ALLPRO Trail Armor ?

Old 02-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #41
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
He's running the AP Standard leafs with an extra Heavy-Duty leaf to make up for the extra weight in the bed
Old 02-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #42
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
OP I envy you man! I hope your truck comes out awesome!

subscribed
Old 02-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I guess Its time for some sort of Update. I am eventually getting away from the Allpro bumpers too heavy and want a flatter slant on the nose, they will be fine untill I get the rear done. I think the front end is too heavy but the suspension hold up great. Ive hit some pretty decent sections and a few small jumps and it is real smooth. im going to adjust my c/o's for ride height next month and it should be even better. But the lighter the better IMO.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #44
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
is your truck built yet? I ran full budbuilt armor on my truck and thought it was too heavy so I sold it.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #45
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
is your truck built yet? I ran full budbuilt armor on my truck and thought it was too heavy so I sold it.
Not yet, litterally going thru trying to buy a house so I cant have any major expenses going in and out of the bank account, if the loan gets denied... the truck goes to the shop haha.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #46
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
On that note...some extra food for thought for the OP...

I have the full set of Budbuilt skids. However my front skid (IFS skid) is aluminum and the bellypan and crossmember are steel. Bud can make any of the skid plates out of aluminum for a small premium. This keeps the nose light and gives me the option to run the bellypan as the terrain needs it. 7 bolts and bellypan comes right off/on.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
On that note...some extra food for thought for the OP...

I have the full set of Budbuilt skids. However my front skid (IFS skid) is aluminum and the bellypan and crossmember are steel. Bud can make any of the skid plates out of aluminum for a small premium. This keeps the nose light and gives me the option to run the bellypan as the terrain needs it. 7 bolts and bellypan comes right off/on.

Nice aluminum seems like a good route. I dont think those skids will see much anyways aluminum should do the trick.