DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

All Pro Long Travel Kit Install

Old 01-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #21
chri is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
chri's Tacoma Gallery
Old thread revival here, but a few practical questions, how has the reliability been with the all pro long travel kit, and what is your mpg with those 33's? have you considered a 285/70/17?
Old 02-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #22
flashnutrition is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
flashnutrition's Tacoma Gallery
How much total lift did you get with the LT? I have AllPro 3" in the rear, and I have mid travel up front. I hate how my truck sits nose down, and If I do the LT I want to make sure it corrects this problem.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #23
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
You can crank the adjustable coil overs to make the truck sit level. If you do, be sure to re-aim your head lights so you're not that douche who has his low beams set at high beam levels.

Myself, I like the nose down look. Unless I was truly bajaing my truck, I would not thank you for the ass down nose up look.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 AM   #25
flashnutrition is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
flashnutrition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You can crank the adjustable coil overs to make the truck sit level. If you do, be sure to re-aim your head lights so you're not that douche who has his low beams set at high beam levels.

Myself, I like the nose down look. Unless I was truly bajaing my truck, I would not thank you for the ass down nose up look.
My coilovers are cranken as far as I dare. Plus, my UCA's couldn't do any more height. I just want my truck to sit level. Personally level is the best look, I don't want nose high either.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:23 PM   #26
Dance Party Guru
Drakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to behold

Drakivnsf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chri View Post
Old thread revival here, but a few practical questions, how has the reliability been with the all pro long travel kit, and what is your mpg with those 33's? have you considered a 285/70/17?
The difference from 33's to 285/70/17 are so minimal, it's only a 1% difference. The only difference will be in how wide you get them, for example 12.5's are around 12% wider than the 285's.