DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

anyone with LT one-piece conversion hood/fenders

Old 10-12-2011, 02:09 PM   #21
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post

I like it but it reminds me of this

Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post

yikes!!!!!! i dont think i would do this but if you like it.
this clip will look 1000x better once this dude gets his LT kit on there

right now it looks very derp
Old 10-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #23
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
is that truck lt?? it doesnt look like it... i think it looks badass, even better if it was LT!

edit: didnt see there was 2 pages...
Old 10-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #24
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
1 pieces are great, making it so u can get all your shit out of the way to work on the truck in like 30 seconds, plus with fitting its alot easier. Before I had fenders a bit lose not to mention corners lights and the grill and alot more BS come lose and issues with fitting things properly, its all one piece and much simpler now. Plus I think it looks alot better..

As for Fiberwerx, ive had alot of experience with them, shit my friend who works there his helping me with my bedcage now. The owner Jason Mceil is a good guy but unorganized as fuck.. and yes if you didn't get it, MCNEIL fiberglass is under the same family as Fiberwerx, both made in same land in Mexico. There service lags but they make great looking products now and offer to install fiberglass on your truck like they did with me so it fits right. They have really improved on there molds for the glass

Old 11-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #27
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
loooking good!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
tamaletrokita is on a distinguished road

tamaletrokita's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Old 10-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #29
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
Why you guys talking crap about my one pice clip!!!!!! lol
Old 10-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaletrokita View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
Why you guys talking crap about my one pice clip!!!!!! lol
I've had mine for a while

Old 10-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #31
tamaletrokita is on a distinguished road

tamaletrokita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I've had mine for a while

Anymore pics? Also pics of how its mounted pweaaze!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #32
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaletrokita View Post
Anymore pics? Also pics of how its mounted pweaaze!
Not mounted just sitting there.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #34
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have a 1 piece on mine. After having it I will probably go back to a 3 piece though.
If you break one side you have to replace the entire clip which costs a lot more money. They are kind of a pain to remove by yourself too when taking off the hood.
But I do like the look of it and its lasted 5 years with some harsh abuse. So I guess there are pros and cons to having a 1 piece clip
Old 10-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #35
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I crushed my 1clip pretty bad when I flipped my truck, but it wasn't too extensive. I've gone through about 3 or 4 mini fenders though which is a lot cheaper then a whole side fender to replace at the same time.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #36
Mr Nigel the 1st is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Mr Nigel the 1st's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm I was looking at fiberwerkx frontier to titan conversion and drooling earlier. But I didn't like some of the previous comments, they sound unprofessional
Old 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #37
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post

Where is that Cole?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #38
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
^ that conversion looks awesome. great looking truck!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #40
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
its off of deer springs out there haha

and thanks man
anything out there low clearance so we could take the scooby?