DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

anyone with LT one-piece conversion hood/fenders

Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #41
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
deer springs is pretty rutted out last time I was there. I am thinking drug airport area
Old 12-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #42
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
deer springs is pretty rutted out last time I was there. I am thinking drug airport area
yeah drug airport is pretty rutted
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #43
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THXEY View Post
yeah drug airport is pretty rutted
they gated off the regular and easy entrance in, then people went around it via a dug out ran access. And as of 2 months ago the gate has been extended even longer to cover the ditch so u literally cannot get in. Only ways in now are the gas station off the 15 and way back farther off of twin oaks but its heavily rutted and 4wd mandatory for those two points so i cant go any more

best chance to mess around would be bonsall and ponto for the scubi haha. both are fun and have some flat area's and jumps and shit for trucks as well
Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #44
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
incase anyone is looking for a rear fiberglass bedside with the OEM tail light area filled in...we just finished the new design and is ready for sale....Engage 05+ Tacoma Short Bed Fiberglass Bedsides are ready to be ordered,

Old 04-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #45
Burrito Member
Sdfitted is on a distinguished road

Name: AJ
Sdfitted's Tacoma Gallery
More 2nd gen love! After seein the glassworks front clip, I'm in love with that look so much more now..
Old 05-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #46
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #47
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well here is our latest fiberglass project, a conversion clip from 05-13 Gen II Tacom to 10-13 Gen II Tundra.... the plug is finished.....now to buff it to a mirrow shine and start the molding process...heres a pic of the plug on the doner truck

Old 05-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #48
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Ive been looking hard at them however I am not really sold on them for the same reasons above PLUS fiberwerx glass is pretty horrible in quality (pretty much only ones ive seen making these). My bedsides had issues from the time I picked them up at their shop down here. Ill likely ditch them soon after I cage the cab (little more important) and hang some Glassworks instead.

They are cool on some trucks like Matt said however personally I like the look 1st gen tacos have.
For quality and fitment I say glassworks all the way.
Only they are hard to buy from anymore, the last I checked they were taking cash or checks only. Not sure what the deal is??? If one of these glass shops can really get their shit together they'll own the fiberglass scene. Theres not really a whole lot of competition out there.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #49
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
If one of these glass shops can really get their shit together they'll own the fiberglass scene. Theres not really a whole lot of competition out there.
unfortunately this is true....that is the biggest reason why we just started producing the fiberglass our selfs now....and since then....we have had zero issues with our customer getting their fiberglass on time!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #50
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Need a lot bigger jack for that down travel
Should eat those whoops up real nice.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
unfortunately this is true....that is the biggest reason why we just started producing the fiberglass our selfs now....and since then....we have had zero issues with our customer getting their fiberglass on time!
Yeah but are you guys truly doing it yourselves or relying on one of the 4 major comps out there to produce for you. Rebranding doesn't count in my opinion because it still comes from the same source and thus the problems often still exist. Its somewhat alleviated by say you buying in bulk to take the pressure off the comp making the product, but this is never a fix unless the manufacturer stops selling to the public altogether. I just speak from experience thatís all.

Itís a shame a lot of these small comps donít understand the importance of proper management. So much put into product design/fabrication and personal reward, but not enough into the staff that truly carries the company.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #52
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine just got finished. 1st gen to 2nd gen conversion. Put a 32" LED babehind the grill as well.

It is a Fiberwerx one piece and lined up perfectly at the doors and with the OEM grill and headlights. No trimming required.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #53
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
Yeah but are you guys truly doing it yourselves or relying on one of the 4 major comps out there to produce for you. Rebranding doesn't count in my opinion because it still comes from the same source and thus the problems often still exist. Its somewhat alleviated by say you buying in bulk to take the pressure off the comp making the product, but this is never a fix unless the manufacturer stops selling to the public altogether. I just speak from experience thatís all.

Itís a shame a lot of these small comps donít understand the importance of proper management. So much put into product design/fabrication and personal reward, but not enough into the staff that truly carries the company.
ohh no we have gone down that path and we got screwed....we manufacture and own our own molds, we do the fiberglass in house here in the shop....we dont send our products to be made across the border, we keep stock on hand and keep looking for new product to make....
Old 05-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Here's mine just got finished. 1st gen to 2nd gen conversion. Put a 32" LED babehind the grill as well.

It is a Fiberwerx one piece and lined up perfectly at the doors and with the OEM grill and headlights. No trimming required.

Oh man that is really clean
Old 05-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #55
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Holy smokes awesome looking truck
Old 05-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #56
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
ohh no we have gone down that path and we got screwed....we manufacture and own our own molds, we do the fiberglass in house here in the shop....we dont send our products to be made across the border, we keep stock on hand and keep looking for new product to make....

You hiring by chance?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #57
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That is so clean. Nice work. Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it? I miss my 1st Gen so much every time I see one built up right.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #58
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
That is so clean. Nice work. Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it? I miss my 1st Gen so much every time I see one built up right.
Thanks man. A friend of mine built the whole truck in his side yard haha. Definitely shop quality though.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #59
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
You hiring by chance?
WE are accepting applications at the moment, send in your resume to engageoffroad@gmail.com , do you have metal fabrication skills or fiberglass skills?....message us so we dont clutter this thread
Old 05-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #60
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
If I lived closer...