DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Anybody see Fast 5?

Old 05-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
jcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
jcremeans11's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody see Fast 5?

This beast was in the first heist scene, thought you lt guys might appreciate the suspension work.

http://www.insideline.com/features/d...fast-five.html
Old 05-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The scene where they crash the car off the bridge looks EXACTLY like the corvette jump scene in the beginning of XXX.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it is bad ass!! it's one of the craziest movies i have ever seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
The scene where they crash the car off the bridge looks EXACTLY like the corvette jump scene in the beginning of XXX.
dude i thought the same thing!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Why didn't they use the armored truck to tow the vault?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
cause its not as fast i guess? and it shows the suspension cycling on that big weird lookin pos a few times. ive seen better.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent movie! I think this was the best one made!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
jcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
jcremeans11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Why didn't they use the armored truck to tow the vault?
Because Dodge funded the entire movie, and the armored truck didn't say Dodge on it
Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #8
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Best movie out of the Fast and Furious series, hands down. Mainly cuz they got away from the whole ricer scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

My thoughts exactly.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That things awesome!

Looks like a monster unimog
Old 05-25-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
those guys would have died going over that cliff... they fell for like 3 hours... it must have been a 200ft plus drop into the water

The movie was not bad... wish they would have shown more of the cars though and less on the heist... especially that old skyline
Old 05-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #11
Rad Red Prerunner
eccracer104 has a spectacular aura abouteccracer104 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
eccracer104's Tacoma Gallery
Best one of the series! And that truck thing was awesome
Old 05-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
In the movie they actually show the FOX coils/shocks, its pretty cool! That would be cool to own a beast like that.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #13
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it the day it came out and as always I was happy. I dont care how cheesy the stuff is I find it entertaining. I shit my pants when they said the rocks people were called dss, cause thats the name of the car club me and my buddy have been kicking around lol.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
that left rear wheel wobbling couldn't of been good.......
Old 05-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #15
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda wished it was more focused towards cars, since that's what the whole thing is about anyway...but I really liked the movie
Old 05-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #16
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Best movie out of the Fast and Furious series, hands down. Mainly cuz they got away from the whole ricer scene.
x2. They could have showed a little more racing or cars hauling ass but it was def a good movie. I liked when they drag raced the cop cars. And the dude with long hair from tokyo drift who literally ate a bag of chips the entire movie started to piss me off
Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #17
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'll ride with you toretto.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #18
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda crazy how the rock stacked up to vin diesel, rock got him on height but it looked like a good fight.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #19
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
this chick gave me a bigger boner than that truck did...

Old 05-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #20
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
My son and I saw it.

Lame acting - check
Predictable - check
More car crashes than the Blue Brothers - check
Over the top, unrealistic stunts and action - check

That being said, we loved it! It's funny that I have all the reasons to bag this movie, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to watch, and its made north of $450 million worldwide. With that type of money flowing, we'll be sure to see the Rock chasing those guys in the future.

Plus I speak Portuguese so it was nice to not have to read the poorly translated subtitles...