DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

GoPro mounted on my Long Travel

Old 06-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #21
Tarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Deputy Sheriff
Name: Jon
Tarheelz2350's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. Always wondered what long travel was for now I know. Looks like it gives a pretty smooth ride.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #22
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 06-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #23
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, what pole are you camping out at in Pismo? I'd like to check out your cantilever setup this weekend.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #24
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Niiice! I'll be at huckfest see you out there
Old 06-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #25
motorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
motorbikemike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelz2350 View Post
Good looking truck. Always wondered what long travel was for now I know. Looks like it gives a pretty smooth ride.
Thanks man, some people dump the money for long travel beacause of the way it looks, others, for the way it performs. My desire was driven by both
Offroading was ment to feel this way....
Old 06-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #26
motorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Mike, what pole are you camping out at in Pismo? I'd like to check out your cantilever setup this weekend.
Hey man, not sure what pole yet. Whatever left when I get up there Friday night lol. I'll be with some motorhomes so I have to pick my spot based on their liking. I'll have an American flag hangin off my truck. Try to find me
Old 06-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorbikemike View Post
Hey man, not sure what pole yet. Whatever left when I get up there Friday night lol. I'll be with some motorhomes so I have to pick my spot based on their liking. I'll have an American flag hangin off my truck. Try to find me
Sweet!!! I'll keep an eye out.
What time you think you'll get there Friday?

BTW, my flag says "I <3 Strippers"
Old 06-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #28

Hahaha I think I'll be there by from 6:30-8:00 depending on the rest of my group.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:10 AM   #29
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
ill be out at huckfest as well. cant wait to see all the yota's!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i LOVEEEE the rear setup you have. allowing the bed to be utilized still. what setup is that? how much did that run you?
Old 04-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #32
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyumtaco View Post
i LOVEEEE the rear setup you have. allowing the bed to be utilized still. what setup is that? how much did that run you?
Nice 2 year bump
Old 04-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #33
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nice 2 year bump
x2 hahah
Old 04-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #34
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass rig. Pure bad ass.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #35
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
YouTube comments say 8gs for the rear.

Glad he bumped this so I could see it
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #36
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
that's sick! did you just use the suction cup mount to get the under view shot?