DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

GoPro mounted on my Long Travel

Old 06-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
motorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
motorbikemike's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro mounted on my Long Travel

You guys should like this......

Http://youtu.be/2tO83WTw4Z8
Old 06-04-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see more
Old 06-04-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sweet video man! any pictures of the entire truck? it looks sick
Old 06-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
check out his gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../57411/cat/500
Old 06-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #7
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
man his truck is sick, is that the same place you get yours worked on?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
man his truck is sick, is that the same place you get yours worked on?
yup, same place

his truck is bad ass

i see it around town every now and then

Old 06-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #9
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
that cantilever set up is sick
X2!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #10

i just noticed the back shock bodies on your bypasses... thats rad

where did you film the video? kind of looks like a trial i know up in SB
Old 06-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
motorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant futuremotorbikemike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
yup, same place

his truck is bad ass

i see it around town every now and then

Haha that's when I was working on that new hospital, and before I painted my shocks black. I can't tell you on here where that road is but I could take you there one day. My buddy found it and we don't want to play it out, or soon enough there'd be a gate on it.

Thanks for the compliments on the truck guys, I'm just the owner, My good friend Karl (FrontLine) is the real mastermind behind it. The kids a genious,and a good person!
Old 06-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #12

hell yeah man, i'd be down to roll... let me know when you got time to go

karl is a creative dude, he needs to start building trucks again, but i totally understand why he took on the other gig
Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #13
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Im feel'in the cantilever.. nice video Mike..
Old 06-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #16

I plan to make a video from next weekends footage (pismo huckfest). I'll have tons of friends out there along with alot of sick trucks so it should be a good opportunity.

And I'm down to mob when ever matt, there's a fire road that leads from Camarillo to newbury park that I want to check out! Are you sure if you're going to pismo yet?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
That cantilever system is nuts! Nice video!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorbikemike View Post
I plan to make a video from next weekends footage (pismo huckfest). I'll have tons of friends out there along with alot of sick trucks so it should be a good opportunity.

And I'm down to mob when ever matt, there's a fire road that leads from Camarillo to newbury park that I want to check out! Are you sure if you're going to pismo yet?
i'm not 100% sure about pismo yet... i know, i suck

i start a new school quarter this week, i'll get that shit sorted out with my work sched and i'll hit ya up once i know when i have free time to hit up those roads with ya
Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #19
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
very nice..!!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:39 AM   #20

Ok man, glad you got your priorities straight. Let me know.....