DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #181
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
El mirage is not bad, but it can be boring, my neighbors going out tomorow morning, for the SCTA time trials, hes taking his race car, im considering going tomorow or sunday,
text me if you go out there maybe i can meet you out there i have nothing to do this weekend sence the girlfriend is in NY
Old 09-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #182
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
method, KMC, walker evans, robby gordons
Thanks these wheels are sick.

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/50678
Old 09-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #183
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
those would look sick on your truck, then you just need some fiberglass, race spindles and an SUA and your ready to hang with the big boys your truck looks sick man it is so damn wide
Old 09-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #184
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
text me if you go out there maybe i can meet you out there i have nothing to do this weekend sence the girlfriend is in NY
Hmm, lets make this happen im free this weekend too , if we can sunday or sat.?

cant text
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #185

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
im changing struts on my girlfriends car tomorrow morning what time are the trials tomorrow
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #186
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
im changing struts on my girlfriends car tomorrow morning what time are the trials tomorrow
PMed you, not sure forgot to ask, around am , usually starts at like 8 am till like the afternoon ,
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #187
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
El mirage is not bad, but it can be boring, my neighbors going out tomorow morning, for the SCTA time trials, hes taking his race car, im considering going tomorow or sunday,
nice ill be working tomorrow, but I should be able to see all the dust coming off the lake bed while im working. if you get a chance look up and you should see our planes flying around
Old 09-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #189

Quote:
ahh, Nice. Yeah im going tomorow with PRECOMA
What time is this going on? Entrance fee? Might hit it up for a bit after work if I get off at a decent time.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #190
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What time is this going on? Entrance fee? Might hit it up for a bit after work if I get off at a decent time.

15 for the entry fee
Old 09-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #191
E-Fabber

Quote:
racing sunday at like 8am till noon or so, 15 entrance, alright, Brian your going too
Old 09-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #192
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
We are sponsored by method and have had no issues with wheels at all. The 1450 that a buddy has broke a walker evens in half. Lol on my personal truck I have KMC enduros and love them. I put the whole weight of the truck on one when I hit a boulder at 45mph and it just got rock rash. I still use it on the truck to this day.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
We are sponsored by method and have had no issues with wheels at all. The 1450 that a buddy has broke a walker evens in half. Lol on my personal truck I have KMC enduros and love them. I put the whole weight of the truck on one when I hit a boulder at 45mph and it just got rock rash. I still use it on the truck to this day.
I have the kmc xd222 enduros. 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing and have to run a spacer to clear my calipers. Is there something I am missing I thought they were only offered in that offset and backspacing or are you guys running spacers?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #194
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the kmc xd222 enduros. 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing and have to run a spacer to clear my calipers. Is there something I am missing I thought they were only offered in that offset and backspacing or are you guys running spacers?
I'm a first gen so my truck is different. idk what exact model mine are but they are 15"x7 with 4.5 backspacing on them.

on my buddies 2nd gen he had 16" ones and idk the back spacing but he only have about 1/8" from the calipers. No spacer was ran. and thats with his 35" tires
Old 09-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm a first gen so my truck is different. idk what exact model mine are but they are 15"x7 with 4.5 backspacing on them.

on my buddies 2nd gen he had 16" ones and idk the back spacing but he only have about 1/8" from the calipers. No spacer was ran. and thats with his 35" tires
yeah it was really close with my 4.75 backspacing but not enough. the method desert truck series I am looking at are 4.5 backspacing. ill probably be posting my wheels up for sale here very soon if no one at work is going to buy them.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #196
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theghost View Post
and the engage chronies keep coming out of the closet.
Sorry, got stuck in the closet for a couple months, I hear a calling?
Old 12-31-2011, 02:21 PM   #197
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Sorry, got stuck in the closet for a couple months, I hear a calling?
Glad you finally came out